Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? (748 Views)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? by yebba(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA INCOME DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE?
IF YES, Email me, call/chat me on whatsapp (CHECK MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR CONTACT DETAILS )
YOU NEED JUST ZERO NAIRA TO START. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS OR MARKETING... STOP DULLING YOURSELF.
YOUR PHONE IS A MONEY MAKER
HIT ME UP NOW !!!
Re: WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? by ghettokid1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
U sabi business walahi. Good luck anyway
Re: WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? by bmdmixer: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? by adelafe2019: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
There is no contact details / phone no. or e mail in your signature so do the needful
Re: WOW !!! People Are Now Smiling To The Bank Daily. Guess How ? by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
yebba:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA INCOME DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE?
IF YES, Email me, call/chat me on whatsapp (CHECK MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR CONTACT DETAILS )
YOU NEED JUST ZERO NAIRA TO START. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS OR MARKETING... STOP DULLING YOURSELF.
YOUR PHONE IS A MONEY MAKER
HIT ME UP NOW !!!

Good afternoon
Would you mind dropping your whatsapp number,please?

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Caught Picking People's Money / Barcelona Legend Lionel Messi Performs A Magic With Pepsi Cans �� / Davido Hit A Male Fan On Chest For Trying To Take A Selfie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.