Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 (14030 Views)

Barcelona Finally 'Reach An Agreement' To Keep Lionel Messi Until 2024 / Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 / PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by MorataFC: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Real Madrid?
grin grin grin
I know you are pulling my leg
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by asobo: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If I were him, If I win the EPL this season i would bounce out like a G without denting my legacy. He shouldn't get carried away. He is shining because the top coaches are not in form not because he is so good or Liverpool are like Man City of two seasons ago that won 100 points lipsrsealed
Other clubs were having their way in time past because Liverpool was not in form. What you wrote doesn't add up at all.

5 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by beejay501: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jones4190:
he want to stay there and see who buhari will handover to
You funny guy

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by ekevwe(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sack him and pay €50m as compensation. Coaches have sense more than club directors these days

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
emeijeh:

Can he go and coach Millwall, let's see if this title suits him
Tell Guardiola to go to Westham first.

5 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kehinde2017:
With all he's achieved, he will never be successful and good as Pep Guardiola. He should enjoy the moments while it lasts.
Pep created a dynamic style of football which many teams emulates till today.
Pep's Barca will be regarded as football's greatest team of all time with the likes of Messi, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta etc.
Klopp should enjoy his moment.

Tell/show me the teams today that still emulate tiki-taka style of play (u'll probably mention Ajax or Barcelona-mind u, they don't use it all the time)

Everybody is going all out attack now. Even Allegri said it in an interview that he is happy that people don't use tiki-taka like b4 again.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by StupidNLmods: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
I know you are pulling my leg
grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
chloride6:
He wont stay till then..

Liverpool's work rate is too high..

In 2 seasons their energy will diminish significantly, then the board will fire hire..

Super story.

Same was said after Kiev 2018, same was said after last season, same is still said today.

#BelieveInJurgen

#BelieveInLiverpool

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Analysiscorner: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bobbystanley:
This is the Best time to be a Liverpool Fan.

We rival fans just wish to be in their shoes but would never admit that.

As a Chelsea Fan,I wish Lampard can build an Empire at the Bridge just as Klopp has done at Anfield.
You have a good heart.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Kehinde2017: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Tell/show me the teams today that still emulate tiki-taka style of play (u'll probably mention Ajax or Barcelona-mind u, they don't use it all the time)

Everybody is going all out attack now. Even Allegri said it in an interview that he is happy that people don't use tiki-taka like b4 again.
What is tiki-taka itself, it is a possessive attacking style of play, what style is Manchester City, Juventus and Chelsea currently playing right now?
All I'm emphasising is that this is Klopp's moment. Other top managers have enjoyed the same.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Will become one of the greatest coach in LFC history if he win the epl... ynwa

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by codemaniacs: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kehinde2017:
What is tiki-taka itself, it is a possessive attacking style of play, what style is Manchester City, Juventus and Chelsea currently playing right now?
All I'm emphasising is that this is Klopp's moment. Other top managers have enjoyed the same.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by chloride6: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Super story.

Same was said after Kiev 2018, same was said after last season, same is still said today.

#BelieveInJurgen

#BelieveInLiverpool

This was what happened to Conte's chelsea..

And this is what is happening to Man City..

In the end everybody burns out when over worked..
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Thunday1005(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
You really deserved it

YNWA
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
At tine i believe that some coaches should learn how to quite when the ovation is loud.
He did the same mistake at dortmund after winning two title, he was too proud of himself to realise that bayern is still a power house after signing contract extention at dortmund, him dortmund team all of a sudden collapse and his legacy was ruin forever... And now he is repeating the same mistake at liverpool.
Only God can help him
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by KuzBoi29(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Man wey sabi �
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Theboss100(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
At tine i believe that some coaches should learn how to quite when the ovation is loud.
He did the same mistake at dortmund after winning two title, he was too proud of himself to realise that bayern is still a power house after signing contract extention at dortmund, him dortmund team all of a sudden collapse and his legacy was ruin forever... And now he is repeating the same mistake at liverpool.
Only God can help him
Wanted to give a fvck for ur quote, only to discover i used the last one to buy noodles. Sorry, i will surely give u some when i recharge my fvcks.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
Only God can help him
"Ruined forever" and he was rated highly b4 coming to Liverpool?

BTW, 5 titles at Dortmund.

Who dey help am b4? U?

Type another thing, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
chloride6:

This was what happened to Conte's chelsea..

And this is what is happening to Man City..

In the end everybody burns out when over worked..

Who doesn't? It will happen at one point in time but till then, let's enjoy our ride

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by uunwanaobong3: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
EbukaHades10:
"Ruined forever" and he was rated highly b4 coming to Liverpool?

BTW, 5 titles at Dortmund.

Who dey help am b4? U?

Type another thing, abeg.

Bros, my point is as a great coach, u need to bow out on a high at times. No matter what kind of love the club show u, u need to plan out your stay with them, never allow emotions or sympathy to move u, nothing last forever, the same club that shows u love will also shows u sack letter if u overstay ur welcome. Just as wenger did.
That is why i love mourinho and guardiolar

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Numerouno94(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kehinde2017:
With all he's achieved, he will never be successful and good as Pep Guardiola. He should enjoy the moments while it lasts.
Pep's Barca will be regarded as football's greatest team of all time with the likes of Messi, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta etc.

True talk bro. Buh u cant take away d fact dat Klopp is gud too.
I tink Klopp nd Guardiolla re d best managers in d game at d moment.
I love their style of play. Guardiola uses tiki taka while Klopp uses gen gen pressing.. I cut my cap 4 dem. Buh Johan Cruyff started tiki taka
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Blueelf: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
laptopsale:
The question should be , can Millwall pay an elite coach?

Now here is the drill, Klopp took over Dortmund and promoted several under 21 players like Lewandoski, Rues, Hummel's, Pulisic, and Gotze and people were laughing but at the end of the bundesliga league season Klopp dethroned Bayern Munich as the German champions and also won the German cup. Dortmund also got to the champions league final playing beautiful and sinctillating football.

He came to LFC, signed Mane who was an average player at Southampton , signed Robertson from relegated Hull City for paltry 8m euros, promoted 18yrs Trent, sign Wini from relegated Newcastle, Salah fr Roma and turned them into world class players in just three seasons.

Tactically Klopp is the best coach in Europe by far and doesn't need to coach Millwall to prove how good he is

God bless you bro. A very apt answer

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Numerouno94(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
Only God can help him
Hw has Klopps legacy bn ruined in Dortmond?
Na so legacy dey collapse?
A coach dat won back to back bundesliga nd oda domestic cups nd took Dortmond to Champions league final nd loosing to Bayern.A coach dat displaced Munich nd stopped dia dominace in Germany. Who knew Dortmond b4 d emergence of Klopp? Klopp made Dortmond wat dey re 2day. Wat re u saying? Klopp still remains one of Dortmond greatest coach.
Lets learn to appreciate oda pples suxes. U tink its easy being a suxesful coach?

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by Blueelf: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
Only God can help him

He doesn't need anyone's advice. He's a full grown man. Stop rushing to conclusions. Yesterday is past and he sure has learnt. Besides, Liverpool isn't Dortmund
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by 400billionman: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kehinde2017:

Barcelona is far from the greatest team. This argument was going on last year before the UCL finals, that Spanish football is the best in the world. No, it's English football followed by German football. Bundesliga is deeper than La Liga. Spanish comes 3rd, Italy 4th.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by hilaryCU(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
emeijeh:

Can he go and coach Millwall, let's see if this title suits him

Why do people like you try to bring someone down after climbing ladder of success? Where we're you when he showed his coaching abilities with mainz in the bundesliga before he was snapped up by bigger teams.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by 21cents: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
laptopsale:
The question should be , can Millwall pay an elite coach?

Now here is the drill, Klopp took over Dortmund and promoted several under 21 players like Lewandoski, Rues, Hummel's, Pulisic, and Gotze and people were laughing but at the end of the bundesliga league season Klopp dethroned Bayern Munich as the German champions and also won the German cup. Dortmund also got to the champions league final playing beautiful and sinctillating football.

He came to LFC, signed Mane who was an average player at Southampton , signed Robertson from relegated Hull City for paltry 8m euros, promoted 18yrs Trent, sign Wini from relegated Newcastle, Salah fr Roma and turned them into world class players in just three seasons.

Tactically Klopp is the best coach in Europe by far and doesn't need to coach Millwall to prove how good he is
beautiful response sir. wish I could give you more likes.. if there's one thing I love about that man, he doesn't need an oil money backbone to prove anything like Man City. he's good!

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by 21cents: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Le124:
He shouldn't have extend the contract, if I am klop I would try to get this premier league and then resign. Every coach in England who extend there contract where all sack at the end
but you're not klopp, he knows better. and I like how he's giving pep a run for his money at the EPL. and Liverpool board will be shooting themselves in the foot if they dared sack that man now.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 by 21cents: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kehinde2017:

he should enjoy it while it lasts?? it's like you don't know what this man did in the bundesliga before coming to England. he singlehandedly promoted mainz05 to bundesliga and dethroned bayern munich. and who mentioned pep here. alaye purge yourself of hatred before it combusts inside of you. klopp is good AF and even your Messiah guardiola fears him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Japan Sun.13 Nov 2016 / John Fashanu Celebrates His 55th Birthday / Free Daily BANKER Betting Tips (1x2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.