Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (349 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Islam / I Am Leaving Nigeria- TB Joshua / I Am Leaving Nigeria- TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: . by ahnie: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Following
Re: . by donbachi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
When Paul and silas were arrested....who was the DPO?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
donbachi:
When Paul and silas were arrested....who was the DPO?
This is one of the reason , I don't like posting anything to this forum

I feel like Closing this opportunity
Re: . by ochibuogwu5: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Revelation 3:1-6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Message to Sardis
1 “To the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Sardis write:

“These are the words of Him who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: ‘I know your deeds; you have a name (reputation) that you are alive, but [in reality] you are dead. 2 Wake up, and strengthen and reaffirm what remains [of your faithful commitment to Me], which is about to die; for I have not found [any of] your deeds completed in the sight of My God or meeting His requirements. 3 So remember and take to heart the lessons you have received and heard. Keep and obey them, and repent [change your sinful way of thinking, and demonstrate your repentance with new behavior that proves a conscious decision to turn away from sin]. So then, if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. 4 But you [still] have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes [that is, contaminated their character and personal integrity with sin]; and they will walk with Me [dressed] in white, because they are worthy (righteous). 5 He who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God] will accordingly be dressed in white clothing; and I will never blot out his name from the Book of Life, and I will confess and openly acknowledge his name before My Father and before His angels [saying that he is one of Mine]. 6 He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches.’

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lay With Women In Church, Claim It Would Get Them Husband / A Hundred Percent: What All The Apostles Had In Common / The Book Of Enoch: The Hidden Apocryphal Mysteries Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.