Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director (12654 Views)

First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over / GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / Diamond Bank Appoints Chris Ubosi As New Non-executive Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by dionysus7: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2019
this guy as a teen in a British school
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by iEatAnus: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Generalyemi:

you need help
You are so right. I need the help of someone who can avail me a virgin anus #yummy tongue
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2019
iEatAnus:
As a victim of the nepotistic engrossment of this government, I don't care about the news.
All I care about this instant is to savour a scrumptious anus - I eat it raw dawg cool

He left Unity Bank after a fraud scandal.
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Sebastine1994(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2019
I smell blackmail and conspiracy here, what is the dangers of giving this man this position
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Neoteny(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2019
iEatAnus:
As a victim of the nepotistic engrossment of this government, I don't care about the news.
All I care about this instant is to savour a scrumptious anus - I eat it raw dawg cool

We've not given up hope that someday you'll grow up
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by sammylove22(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2019
An engineer with so much accounting credentials. Naija

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Simplyleo: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2019
eleojo23:

But this is not a government appointment na

Read the post abeg
Is there anything that is not a subject of wailing for the wailers?

Even a disagreement between putin and trump is caused by Buhari. cheesy

One even asked what Buhari was doing about harmattan. cheesy
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by berbs: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2019
iEatAnus:
E.coli is beckoning fast at you son.
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Predator1: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2019
These qualification no be for here. Just 1person
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by fk001(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2019
contigiency:
Anybody that is still thinking that the Hausas are still far backward in education is definitely not following current events. Look at this man for instance what he has done for himself.

I only laugh when people say Northerners are illiterate they don't go to school bla bla.

This is all social media propaganda to the North and sees millions of graduates and their leaders are paving way for the future. That's why they always caught you by surprise

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by zakir007(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2019
dionysus7:
this guy as a teen in a British school
He will nearly commit suicide. self-servicer

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Fidelismaria: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2019

Rubbish

Who dash first bank leading bank in Nigeria?

First bank leading in uselessness and stupidness

Nonsense bank
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by kellidoo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Jamesbally: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
noleflendum:
Marginalization of ndigbo

Cry me a River. grin

It's better you locate the nearest transformer. grin

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by einsteine(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
kellidoo:
Do you all know that Sharia bank still exist in Nigeria up till now.....CBN pumps million of dollar into it every month....no complain nothing nothing.......we never see anything from the North we are just getting started

What is this one saying?

Bring evidence that the CBN is pumping millions of dollars every month into "Sharia Bank".

If you don't know about something, it's better to shut up.

There is only one Islamic Bank in Nigeria, Jaiz Bank and it is entirely privately funded.

There is no law that says a Christian bank can't be established...except that christianity does not have guidelines for how to run a financial system. Now, whose fault is that?

There are better things to complain about.
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by seanwilliam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
This man go sabi wankk ehn
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by obi3x(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is he a self-servicer? grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by AnanseK(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nairaland is full of ignorant youths and none will know the highly academic large Wanka family of Bauchi where Ado Yakubu Wanka come from.
Ado , a first class anywhere and everywhere was one of the many exceptionally successful children of the late Waziri of Bauchi Alhaji Yakubu Wanka who was himself such a great achiever.
The Senior YAKUBU Wanka held many lofty positions in his lifetime, traditional, academic and political. He was a Director of Many banks and one of the early Directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Intelligent seniors among the noise makers would remember the late Yakubu Wanka’s signature on all Nigerian paper currency denominations as from the year 1958 onwards.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-read-wanka-clan-of-bauchi.html

If you look carefully at this Nigerian old £5 note, you will see Yakubu Wanka’s signature as Ado’s Farther was one of the CBN Directors right from 1958.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by kayroc: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
AnanseK:
Nairaland is full of ignorant youths and none will know the highly academic large Wanka family of Bauchi where Ado Yakubu Wanka come from.
Ado , a first class anywhere and everywhere was one of the many exceptionally successful children of the late Waziri of Bauchi Alhaji Yakubu Wanka who was himself such a great achiever.
The Senior YAKUBU Wanka held many lofty positions in his lifetime, traditional, academic and political. He was a Director of Many banks and one of the early Directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Intelligent seniors among the noise makers would remember the late Yakubu Wanka’s signature on all Nigerian paper currency denominations as from the year 1958 onwards.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-read-wanka-clan-of-bauchi.html

If you look carefully at this Nigerian old £5 note, you will see Yakubu Wanka’s signature as Ado’s Farther was one of the CBN Directors right from 1958.

We thank GOD for people like you that still know of history. This family is massively influential in Bauchi state and environs but very coded. So many of them all over in strategic areas of the economy quietly making waves.
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Kubernetes: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
Looking for the worst bank in Nigeria? Dont go further its first bank,give them mandate to pay workers salaries! It will take almost 2days bfr staff sees alert. Unilag branch is worst off
These days you don't take salary schedules to the bank Go to that branch and tell the manager to deploy FIRST PAY solution to your organization.First bank will enroll three of your staffs to post the salaries right in their office.You need a lappy,an internet source n a computer literate person.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Ogunnnowos: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kubernetes:

These days you don't take salary schedules to the bank Go to that branch and tell the manager to deploy FIRST PAY solution to your organization.First bank will enroll three of your staffs to post the salaries right in their office.You need a lappy,an internet source n a computer literate person.
good idea! But aren't they the one to make this offer?
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Kubernetes: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
good idea! But aren't they the one to make this offer?

Yes they are supposed to sell the product to you.But since they did not,just tell them your office wants to be created on first corporate pay.You will be gvn forms to execute which include an initiator,authoriser and verifier.They will be gvn username n password.
Schedule of as much as 3000 staffs can be uploaded on an excell sheet and posted within 5minutes.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Ogunnnowos: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kubernetes:

Yes they are supposed to sell the product to you.But since they did not,just tell them your office wants to be created on first corporate pay.You will be gvn forms to execute which include an initiator,authoriser and verifier.They will be gvn username n password.
Schedule of as much as 3000 staffs can be uploaded on an excell sheet and posted within 5minutes.
that's a great idea! Its very frustrating waiting for salary alerts for 2days after the mandate has been dropped, most times there re emergency needs to cover which at the end might cost you a lot of fortune nd yet it seems the first bank in unilag isn't worried at all,they treat our salary with neglect nd disdain
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dropshipping business is becoming one of the best and easiest business to start in Nigeria. Because it requires little capital to start and you don't have to stock any goods or having any store. The best way to start a dropshipping e-commerce website is through woo-commerce. Because it will save you money also if you are a beginner. Shopify is also good but will cost you $19 a month. I don't recommend Shopify for a beginner. Dropshipping website today can make you huge amount of money in a short time if you know what you are doing.

You can contact me if you need a dropshipping e-commerce website. We are doing promo for only 10 people at the cheapest price.
Only 50k and you will get your dropshipping e-commerce website ready with products to sell.
After 10 people, the price will come back to 70k

If you think you can create the website by yourself, then visit https://www.myminibiz.club/alibuilder-greatest-plugin-for-dropshipping to buy the dropshipping plugin at 55% discount. Or contact 08164414141 to get started
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by LifeCoachAndre: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Is he a w@nker or Na Waka....which kinda name is this, biko .....wetin Musa no go see for toll gate...
Re: First Bank Appoints Ado Yakubu Wanka As Non-Executive Director by Kubernetes: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
that's a great idea! Its very frustrating waiting for salary alerts for 2days after the mandate has been dropped, most times there re emergency needs to cover which at the end might cost you a lot of fortune nd yet it seems the first bank in unilag isn't worried at all,they treat our salary with neglect nd disdain

That's true.
Try discuss with your office guys.
Or alternatively tell your office accountant to inform the bank manager that if you guys salary isn't posted within 24hrs of submission,you will henceforth be taking it to another bank for processing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Dried Catfish In Cartons ? / Fire Burns Shops In Ahoada, Rivers State, Destroys Goods Worth Millions (Photos) / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Impersonators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.