Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better (976 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Danfo Business?? / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Btw A Restaurant Biz And A Transportation Biz Wch Is More Profitable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello my people, Wch one is better btw Danfo and Uber Business.Pls state ur reasons
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Jasen1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
While I live in Lagos
Buses that shuttle between Ikotun to iyana ipaja makes more than 2500 going

A day they make up to 15-25k

You can't make that with uber in a day lie lie
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jasen1:
While I live in Lagos
Buses that shuttle between Ikotun to iyana ipaja makes more than 2500 going

A day they make up to 15-25k

You can't make that with uber in a day lie lie
my cousin makes up to 25k daily from uber. He just added another car. Apart from the uber business. He has some established clients whom he met through the uber business. He goes to pick them up and drops them off as well. This is off uber app though. There was a mass sack in the bank where he worked, which affected him. he has been doing uber business with his savings since then...he started early 2018

1 Like

Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Rubbiish(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Impactfultemmy:
Hello my people, Wch one is better btw Danfo and Uber Business.Pls state ur reasons
The issue with danfo is the stress
Not everyone doing uber can do danfo as regards agbero wahala. If u are not the troublesome type, u are going to find it difficult, troubles from passengers, agberos, name it, it will frustrate u, but uber is more private. At least u get meet reasonable riders with less troubles
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Rubbiish(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
fairfora:
my cousin makes up to 25k daily from uber. He just added another car. Apart from the uber business. He has some established clients whom he met through the uber business. He goes to pick them up and drops them off as well. This is off uber app though. There was a mass sack in the bank where he worked, which affected him. he has been doing uber business with his savings since then...he started early 2018
Hmm
Does he drive 24 hours?
That money is much

1 Like

Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
I am actually thinking of buying the vehicle to someone to drive...So I don't know the daily renumeration of both.Pls Nairalanders let's discuss it in details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hmm
Does he drive 24 hours?
That money is much
No. He has established clients as well, like I said , whom he takes to the airport and picks up on arrival. This service is off uber business but he met them via uber. He doesn't charge them uber fee. He already has their numbers. He closes 6pm everyday. In whatever business you do, just be praying for God's favour. Most of these clients are oil and gas people whom he goes to drop off in their offices on the island. Trust is everything in business which I think he has established with them. Hes adding an SUV to the business, for a robust uber service which uber has added in its app. It's for a category of clients.

1 Like

Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Rubbiish(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
fairfora:
No. He has established clients as well, like I said , whom he takes to the airport and picks up on arrival. This service is off uber business but he met them via uber. He doesn't charge them uber fee. He already has their numbers. He closes 6pm everyday. In whatever business you do, just be praying for God's favour. Most of these clients are oil and gas people whom he goes to drop off in their offices on the island. Trust is everything in business which I think he has established with them. Hes adding an SUV to the business, for a robust uber service which uber has added in its app. It's for a category of clients.
Ok
Very clear now
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kindly make this a thread so that others too can benefit
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Jasen1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
fairfora:

Bro as of 2018 uber and bolts business was sweet

Now the business don cast bro
They're much now
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jasen1:

Bro as of 2018 uber and bolts business was sweet

Now the business don cast bro
They're much now
yea, my cousin confirmed this. He's adding an SUV to cater for a category of uber customers soon. He said though more expensive, would be targeted towards some elite and family-oriented customers. I don't really have much knowledge about the uber thing.
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
K
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
I need Nairalanders view on this topic
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2019
more reviews will be welcomed
Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Bluehill1051: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
If you value your life, run away from DANFO!

2 Likes

Re: UBER VS DANFO Business, Wch One Is Better by Impactfultemmy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Business Plan & Feasibility Studies 2020 / EARN MONEY FROM THIS APP / Content Marketing Agency Los Angeles - JPMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.