Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked (571 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked by soccer1: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
As expressed in an IGTV video uploaded this morning, he is vexed that the song found its way online, hours before it was due for release.
In his own words “I was on my live video yesterday and I was hearing my manager and my assistant saying they are seeing the song online, you know. E get some kind things wey dey make person dey vex, when you done already get plan…”

Check out the full video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzG_MdvZqwA

Re: Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked by Amudat123: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pele
Re: Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked by Raysleek: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Shey na me leak am?? I no bother waste my data for the video abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Offset Net Worth. / ilorin / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.