Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time (693 Views)

Youtube Channel With 1k Sub And 7k Watch Time (on Review) For Sale / YOUTUBE CHANNEL BOOSTER- Youtube Monetization For Views And Watch Time / How To Get 1000subscribers&4000hrs Of Watch Time Within 2hrs On Your Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time by fnep2smooth(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone....................... i will like to get your suggestion and possible ways to monetize my YouTube acc and how to get pass my current subscriber to 1k. My channel is not up to 5 months old and i currently have 25k channel views, 85 subscribers and 3600 watch time heading to google approve 4000. My channels visitors are mainly for Nigerians living outside of the country mainly igbo tribe and its igbo content only.
i no at this stage i wont be able to make money on it unless i hit 1k subscriber. so i will like to know what i need to do and how to generate good and reasonable revenue from it . Thanks and God bless

NOTE: Only 30% of my visitors are my subscriber while the remaining 70% are non subscribers
Re: How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time by banjicom(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
fnep2smooth:
Hi everyone....................... i will like to get your suggestion and possible ways to monetize my YouTube acc and how to get pass my current subscriber to 1k. My channel is not up to 5 months old and i currently have 25k channel views, 85 subscribers and 3600 watch time heading to google approve 4000. My channels visitors are mainly for Nigerians living outside of the country mainly igbo tribe and its igbo content only.
i no at this stage i wont be able to make money on it unless i hit 1k subscriber. so i will like to know what i need to do and how to generate good and reasonable revenue from it . Thanks and God bless

NOTE: Only 30% of my visitors are my subscriber while the remaining 70% are non subscribers

It will be very hard for you to get subscribers since your channel is only targeted towards igbo Nigeria viewers only. But i have a solution for you cool you can either buy subscribers or go for google ads. Sorry dat is d only fast way i can think of and it is also what i have used in the past.
Re: How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time by fnep2smooth(m): 3:32am On Dec 14, 2019
banjicom:

It will be very hard for you to get subscribers since your channel is only targeted towards igbo Nigeria viewers only. But i have a solution for you cool you can either buy subscribers or go for google ads. Sorry dat is d only fast way i can think of and it is also what i have used in the past.
how do i go for google ads
Re: How To Improve My Youtube Channel With 25k View, 85 Subscriber & 3600 Watch Time by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2019
i can run google ads for you
Just $20 and you will hit 1k subscribers within 4 days
You can check some of my post for proof
WhatsApp or Call : +2348131030070

(1) (Reply)

A Website To Be Proud Of. - CLOSED / Easy And Simple Navbar With logo using Css Flexbox / I Want To Buy A Good Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.