Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari (815 Views)

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aisha Buhari, the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria says she don't get to have pillow talk with her husband President Buhari.

She said this while featuring as a guest on a programme aired on Television Continental, Journalists Hangout.

Aisha, who spoke to the journalists via telephone, noted that busy schedules denied her of the opportunities to have pillow talks with the retired major general.

She said this when asked why she expresses her views on national issues in public instead of doing so during pillow talk.

Aisha said, “There is no pillow in the villa. No, because we are always busy listening to one story or another. I think the people he puts in the cabinet, they should just sit up and do the needful. That is why it is not good to have...Continue Here

1 Share

Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by Dikegodspower(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aisha should fear God .

so in her muslim/celestial mind,so she think that we doesn't know who is in Aso Rock? Aisha buhari always allow 2015 buhari to chop her kpekus, reverse is the case with 42years buhari of 2019

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tell him to step down since Nigerians no longer want him to be their president , so that you would have enough time to pillow talk him .
Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by MoIbrahim: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fake
Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Fake
Make your findings before commenting ok
Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by MoIbrahim: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoyeaniche:

Make your findings before commenting ok

Make your findings. I watched it live and she never said that. She said, "there are no pillows in Aso Rock".
Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by Sabby1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin grin Finally, she is beginning to realize that....that is JUBRIL EL SUDAN and not PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI grin grin grin

Walahi, Nnamdi KANU Na clown grin

Re: I'm Not Used To Having Pillow Talks With My Husband Anymore - Aisha Buhari by aolawale025: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
What a pity!
He's very busy running Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Shafii As Replacement For Suspended CAC Boss / Oxford Includes "Nigerian English" For The First Time Into The Dictionary / There's A Plot To Lure Sanusi Into Politics And Destroy Him - Ohanaeze Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.