Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister (1713 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Abdulazeez99: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says that a governor in the All Progressives Congress (APC), South West region, has been told by a cabal that he would be made president in 2023, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode said in a tweet on Friday that the governor has been asked to ‘divide’ and ‘destroy’ socio-cultural group, Afenifere, as condition for being made president.

“An old friend of mine who is an APC Governor in SW has been told by the cabal that they will make him President in 2023. As quid pro qou he has been asked to divide & destroy Afenifere. He is making a big mistake because no matter how hard he tries Afenifere cannot be destroyed,” he said.

The APC governors in the South West region include Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo, Gboyega Oyetola of Osun, and Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti.

Seyi Makinde of Oyo is a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

It is not known if the cabal Fani-Kayode refers to is any different from that which First Lady Aisha Buhari says has hijacked her husband’s government.

http://igberetvnews.com/1192308/apc-south-west-governor-made-president-2023-former-minister/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by oyin44: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
What is that socio-cultural group called Afenifebi useful for, among the western Nigerians? Absolutely nothing. Ffk pls,just shut your mouth.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Charleys: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
The keyword is DIVIDE AND DESTROY AFENIFERE so if him divide and destroy AFENIFERE, wetin go remain for am in 2023.

West side niggis.
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Davash222(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
The North just dey use SW dey catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Charleys: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
The North just dey use SW dey catch cruise.

Table tennis grin

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Rednaxelot: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
This man has sniffed his wife’s pants again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by EcoBrick: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
I am sure Nigerians are eager to know those that constitute this 'cabal' we keep hearing about.

3 Likes

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
The usual nonsense from the crackhead. Afenifere is an irrelevant body of old noisemakers with no followers. It is an association that had since been left behind. No reasonable political power broker will offer someone the presidency in return for destroying a group of attention seeking oldies with no political relevance. But then FFK knows his audience. They gulp whatever shit he drops without thinking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by RockHard: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
FFK don come again. He is obviously referring to Governor Fayemi of Ekiti, and the Afenifere connection has to do with Pa Ayo Fasanmi who is also from Ekiti and is the factional leader of Afenifere. Ayo Fasanmi has publicly declared support for a possible Fayemi presidency so FFK is just latching on that to cook up a conspiracy theory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Kestolove(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fayemi is ur president take it from me but Glod no go allow am possible
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Abdul05: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
This empty headed man again.support your people for once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by oyebanji44: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
It might be fashola because buhari really like him.well,l don't just like this cursed man

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by DinoMalaye2(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode is my boy, give him food and he will sing for you. --------- Olusegun Obasanjo (2014)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by DinoMalaye2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
DinoMalaye2:
Femi Fani Kayode is my boy, give him food and he will sing for you. --------- Olusegun Obasanjo (2014)
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Omoodua007: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yoruba isn’t shutting down afenifere FFK should shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by MoIbrahim: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
This fake news vendors. Why we should have the fake news bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by ZombieTERROR: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
EcoBrick:
I am sure Nigerians are eager to know those that constitute this 'cabal' we keep hearing about.

Aisha Buhari keeps shouting their names everyday from the rooftops...
Are you not in the country?
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Soulsymbol99: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fayemi it is cool

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Sirjamo: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Afenifere that Tinubu killed and buried since 2003 this one is using it carcass to serenade and tickle his moronic followers!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Monimatic(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayode Fayemi...everybody knows dat..he is the Buhari cabal's boy...Hell Rufai will be his deputy...we know all their plan since 2017
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Kapilta(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Since i was born till now that i'm getting old, i've never seen someone this dumb. Look the people gej surrounded himself with as the president and some people are still angry that he was booted out. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by Kapilta(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:
Yoruba isn’t shutting down afenifere FFK should shut up
you should know he's got to do what he's got to do so his asslickers from the other side of the niger won't stop licking that ass. They need to feed well before they can lick afterall.

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by oluwoleife: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
So Ogun State Governor is not an APC Member? shocked
Or Ogun State is not part of South West region abi?
Re: APC South West Governor To Be Made President In 2023 – Former Minister by surgical: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
Since i was born till now that i'm getting old, i've never seen someone this dumb. Look the people gej surrounded himself with as the president and some people are still angry that he was booted out. Smh
show us the one your buhari supported himself with and their achievements so we can compare

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Amongst Us. / CoronaVirus: See How Ondo Isolation Centre Look Like, It's 20 Beds Centre. VIDEO / Imo Is Pregnant For A 3rd Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.