Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) (71227 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by Ebukamatth(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Jude Playing rubbish in the world cup left her heartbroken ever since....

Jude should be arrested immediately
i thought u are human ?
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by Ayve: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Firstly d father now his sister. R. I. P
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
daddytime:
It is well...

Wetin dey the life sef?

Na market we all come, after the business day all man go pack him kaya waka

U correct die.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
RIP....I reject untimely death in my family IJN

Shut up your mouth! Show some reverence to the name JESUS! You wrote your prayer point in full but failed to write appropriately the name that makes it effective.
This nonsense IJN is pure stupidity by people who do not know the Owner of the name!

Even on your immaterial certificates, ATM card, Identity card, your name that cannot heal a sick ant is not represented with a single letter!
Grow sense now and teach your fellow IJN generation!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by ayamsuperstar: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
If the sister had died in Nigeria..some people will blame naija doctors .As if its only in Nigeria hospital people die...RIP odion sister

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
RIP....I reject untimely death in my family IJN

Amen and mine too

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by olayemioshiyemi: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
mastermaestro:

Shut up your mouth! Show some reverence to the name JESUS! You wrote your prayer point in full but failed to write appropriately the name that makes it effective.
This nonsense IJN is pure stupidity by people who do not know the Owner of the name!

Even on your immaterial certificates, ATM card, Identity card, your name that cannot heal a sick ant is not represented with a single letter!
Grow sense now and teach your fellow IJN generation!

I detest joining issues with anybody most especially on public forum like this. nevertheless am forced to conclude with this your uncouth utterance that your brain need a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:

I detest joining issues with anybody most especially on public forum like this. nevertheless am forced to conclude with this your uncouth utterance that your brain need a psychiatric evaluation.

Keep quiet and take correction with humility. angry angry Open rebuke is better than secret love. sad sad
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by executive12: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Ritual things, if you know you know...

Nigerians and superstition. Do you know the family for you to reach that conclusion?
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
onadana:

Such is life cry.I buried my mum in 2010,buried my dad in 2017,buried my wife in 2019.Life can be so cruel.You have to live on with all the pains.You can't overcome it.You just live with it and stay strong.
so sorry bro
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by onadana: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
chigoziri2403:
so sorry bro

Thanks brother.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) by Belteshazzar18: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
*Big D Tv!*� been making my day since I join em�

For Interesting, educative and entertaining Whatsapp status updates ranging from trending gist/tweets/memes, quotes and facts, latest news updates, relationship cafe, hook ups, counseling, motivational talks and so much more! *Big D Whatsapp status TV* have everything you need to make your day fantamogloriously cokastic�����

join us
���
https:///message/FVRNPC2RMHUTF1[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.