Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

FG Finally Gives Date For The Payment Of N30,000 To NYSC Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Finally Gives Date For The Payment Of N30,000 To NYSC Corpers (592 Views)

FG Finally Gives Date For The Payment Of N30,000 To NYSC Corpers / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Finally Gives Date For The Payment Of N30,000 To NYSC Corpers by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Mr Shuabu Ibrahim has assured Corp members that they will start receiving N30,000 as allowance starting next year.

Mackenziesky Blog reports that the NYSC DG made the confirmation in a message to PREMIUM TIMES when the newspaper reached out to him on the matter.

The NYSC DG said the allowance of corps members was being reviewed to reflect the new minimum wage of N30,000 per month by 2020 as it had been captured in the yet-to-be-assented appropriation bill.

“We’ve told our corps members that the allowance was captured in the 2020 Budget, Once signed...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Batch B1 / How Do I Change My PPA / My Journey To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.