Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? (4553 Views)

American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria / ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees / Get More Clicks And Engagement On Opera News Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by Irelexicon(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Am Clinicgists, a health blogger, and I own a popular health blog @Clinicgists, I just got registered to Opera News hub as a content creator, but many of my article I published on health/others have been rejected multiple times, and it keep saying "Articles rejected due to typographical errors and bad format" even when I have checked all between lines and err-free, still the same, what surprises me is that, on opera feed news app, there are many useless news opera will keep posting, many copy and paste news, and many errors, but they approve this and post for readers, what could have been the problem please, a good hearty person or creator should help because I might not be the only content creator facing this challenges. Thanks

SEE screenshot below

Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by rtdCivilservant: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Irelexicon:
Am Clinicgists, a health blogger, and I own a popular health blog @Clinicgists, I just got registered to Opera News hub as a content creator, but many of my article I published on health/others have been rejected multiple times, and it keep saying "Articles rejected due to typographical errors and bad format" even when I have checked all between lines and err-free, still the same, what surprises me is that, on opera feed news app, there are many useless news opera will keep posting, many copy and paste news, and many errors, but they approve this and post for readers, what could have been the problem please, a good hearty person or creator should help because I might not be the only content creator facing this challenges. Thanks

SEE screenshot below

Cos u are trying to post fake news.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by Irelexicon(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Cos u are trying to post fake news.
Its not fake news, its original contents from me, haven't you see useless post Bloggers do post on their news feed, especially repeated post.
Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by emitheo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
The problem is with your capitalization being used for the headline. Stop using Capital letters all through the whole headline.
Also, if you did post same articles on your blog, opera will think it is a copy and paste article and might reject it.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
emitheo:
The problem is with your capitalization being used for the headline. Stop using Capital letters all through the whole headline.
Also, if you did post same articles on your blog, opera will think it is a copy and paste article and might reject it.

Op, follow this.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by FOSAC: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Stop using Capital letters
Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by Bigboy289(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Irelexicon:

SEE screenshot below

Write better headlines, stop using using capital letters, don't copy other posts on the web and don't use copyrighted images.
Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by divinechildparr: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
I understand that they normally rejects post with CAPITAL LETTER HEADINGS and when they do so, they do tell the reason.

But they have been rejecting mine too.

Like who controls these things It's just so painful seeing on my news feed things they reject my post for on other people's post.

What is the problem exactly?
Re: Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? by felixawe(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
divinechildparr:
I understand that they normally rejects post with CAPITAL LETTER HEADINGS and when they do so, they do tell the reason.

But they have been rejecting mine too.

Like who controls these things It's just so painful seeing on my news feed things they reject my post for on other people's post.

What is the problem exactly?
Opera hubbers are too bias, I agree with yuur claim. So many stupid post they do published. I want to believe it's only hub admin the the deal favor, I remove hand from opera hub after wasting my energy.

(1) (Reply)

When Will JAMB Reprint Start For 2024? / A Compendium of Clinical Medicine / Futo Releases 2nd Admission List For 2011/2012 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.