Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Season Of The Tailors' Dread II - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Season Of The Tailors' Dread II (273 Views)

Dread Styles For Females : 2022 Best Dreadlocks And Twist Hairstyles / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Of The Tailors' Dread II by souLDrivemusic(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, NL-ers..
First off: Shout out to all the realest/tightest Tailors in NL who don't "mess up" customers in seasons!

Now, we're aware it's no news how tailors unleash their antics in such a season as this to either just get by [due to the work-load], or make the most [profit] of their time - attending to the higher paying customer.. They'd lie, give excuses, or even avoid you - all for a happenstance why your clothe(s) isn't ready when they said it would.. meanwhile it's not a payment-agreement issue.

This thread is open for your experience with Tailors [in such a season as this e.g. Christmas/New Year] to be shared, as funny or as 'wicked' as they [Tailors] may have come down on/at you..

I'd particularly wanna mention that my Tailor told me he fears disappointing kids [anything from Primary 6-age and its equivalent downwards] the most! He said he literally loses his sleep and unable to put up any defence whatsoever at them.. which he ably would if it were some adult no matter who/what he/she is or brings on!

So, NL.. Let's hear it! - Your experience..
Well.. I expect to see the Tailors here defend their craft sha! cool

(1) (Reply)

Win Free N1000 Airtime / Mayo/farang Word Music Artist Djyaounde / Instant Whitening Facial Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.