Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship (318 Views)

Any US Dollar Notes Below Year 2021 Won't Be Acceptable From Jan 2023 – US Govt / A Nigerian Hacked US Govt Immigration Site, Gave Loveones Citizenship / See The Snake Me And Friend Just Killed moment ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship by naijazee(f): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2019
A Nigerian man, Abaeze Atuche, has hacked the account of the United States of America government and gave all members from his family and 15 of his friends permanent American citizenship.

A reviews that naijazee.com the US had been taking action against cyber scammers of late, more than 80 Nigerians had been arrested in the USA for internet fraud and other online crimes during the fouth quarter of 2019.

After the arrests, more charges were pressed on some of the suspects and one of them isn't only a scammer. Abaeze Atuche is a hacker and he had accomplished something that no hacker had ever attempted to do previously.

Atuche hacked the US government and gave all members from his family and 15 of his friends permanent American citizenship. Right now the American government is in a procedure of deporting every one of the 33 individuals who got their citizenship because of Atuche's hack.

No details concerning how he pulled it off yet however insiders state his skills are unbelievable. The US government online network is secure however this person demonstrated it generally. If he was not arrested I don't think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship.

Abaeze Atuche is just 29 and the hacking began five years prior when he was just 24-years of age. He entered the US using a fake American visa in 2013 and never left. By 2016 his enormous family and 15 of his Nigerian friends were permanent US residents.

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/12/nigerian-man-hacks-us-govt-immigration.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship by spafu(m): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Really
Re: Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship by ojay2053(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Hacks US Govt Account, Gives Family And Friend Citizenship by nifemi25(m): 2:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Honestly Nigerians are talented... If it happen I was this guy, I will even give permanent residence to my dog and cat..

(1) (Reply)

Oscars 2020: Academy Unveils 344 Feature Films In Contention For Best Picture / Https://www.concise.ng/2019/12/20/n-power-today-is-20th-december-2019-will-decem / The Letter That Got Swore Dasuki Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.