Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / H (1410 Views)

Inside Life: Video Of Oau Veterinary Technologist Attacked By Lion, His Body, H / News Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details, You H / Teens In Indonesia Are Getting H‌ig‌h By Boiling Used Menstrual Pads In Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by perry247: 3:35am On Dec 14, 2019
3 ...
Re: H by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: H by perry247: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:

Baba nothing is actually funny there oo,na so ALUU 4 take happen
you said dem molest you, how ,grin
Re: H by perry247: 3:56am On Dec 14, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
you said dem molest you, how ,grin

A

2 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:

Molest is actually a synonym for harass
Harassment is in several forma not only sexually

Telling me "I go break that human right and nothing go happen"

Police just coming to a scene and start beating me up

That other self proclaimed civil defence guy carrying machete to flog me

All these things nah wetin? Abi na hospitality
Re: H by perry247: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
aro disembark, wetin dey sup grin
gf

2 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:

Which one come be ARO again ?
Abeg I no get any business with anything ARO related
jazz down, shattap there grin
Re: H by HarunaWest(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:
3 weeks ago my brother and I had a misunderstanding that led to him saying" I AM NOT SCARED IF YOU, DO ME ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT MAKE SURE YOU KILL ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL DO YOU MY OWN" ,and the person that made this statement is <19 years old and he just finished secondary school about to enter UNIBEN ..this particular event occurred in the early hours of that day around 9-10 AM. So I told him that for such a statement I would treat him like a stranger so that he would know himself cos he's only conscious at home ,the moment he steps outside he becomes a tool for oppression and he is very stubborn doesn't like to take correction. So Ii promised him that I would teach him a lesson because such a statement is very expensive and I would just show him what some BENIN boys would do to such statements, he was still raking and making noise I just went out because I know when to deal withhin..i went to my mum's place and explained to her ,she said I should let go ,I told her that I have let go too many times and its causing repetition that its time I show a little bit if my dark side because too much quietness dey make people use you dey catch fun..I still told her that I would give him a chance to apologize that if he doesn't take that option I would treat him the way a foreigner would do to him
Around 2pm I came back home, went to meet him and ask him if what he did was good, instead if apologizing he started to say that he isn't scared of me ,I said OK and started slapping him,telling him to withdraw his statement ,that because he graduated from secondary school doesn't make me his mate that he should go and tell somebody outside such a statement and see their reaction ...people started coming to the window begging that I leave him ,I declined that he must withdraw his statement,oga did not so I continued slapping him the people that were coming were women ,they were begging me until oga finally tool him words back that was when I decided to leave him..unknown to me someone had already called on man like that that is huge and muscular,his name around there is IPOB.so when this IPOB came we had stopped everything ,I was inside pressing phone and my bro was on the bed but people were still around the window ,this man just came from no where and started to shout open the door, me and my bro just looked at him and kept quite cos the door was locked . we refused to open it then he started breaking the protector and people were telling him to stop that nothing is happening again but this continued, at last he broke the protector and entered with another man that said he is a civil defence and dragged me out ,I resisted them and asked them who are they? Why would they carry me ,that they have no right to carry me away from my house ,one of them said that he will teach me a lesson,I told him to DISEMBARK from such statement, immediately I said that he started to say that I am a cultist that he is an X.Y and he would teach me a lesson. They started dragging me out side oo ,me sef no gree o..that other civil defence then went outside leaving me with IPOB.. so I told him[ipob] that he should let me dress up that I am naked and my cloth had torn ,he said he will not. I then told him that he has no right to invade my privacy and he also has no right to raise his hand on me cos I didn't do him anything,he said that for telling him he is going to break that HUMAN Right andsee what is going to happen, so I told my little bro of 12 years to take me phone and record what's going on ,he said that he will break my phone oo before you know it that other civil defence guy had come back with machete and was using it to flog me just like that and was saying am a cultist then some men came and started joining them to beat me that I should come outside ,finally they succeeded after landing so many machete drills,blows and slaps on me,that was when they now allowed me to dress up outside in front of so many people ...the police men then said that I should enter their bike ,I told them that they should let me call my father ,these men change am for me oo enter drilling 2.0..me sef no still gree ..I was shouting "let me call my father before I follow you guys ",I even requested for their ID card as means of identification but they were unable to provided in instead ,IPOB said he was the one that called them ,I still insisted that call my dad before I leave with them,,IPOB went and bought Chelsea dry ginand was trying to put it in my eyes me sef no still gree ,after so about 30 minutes if hell ,these men finally allowed me to call my dad
Then next I followed them to oyigbo police station and they started interrogation but due to my openness with them I was just handcuffed and left till my dad comes to the station...after everything for that day I was granted bail around 8pmthat same day

After everything that happened ,I wanted to make sure that IPOB and the self proclaimed civil defence man both face the law for MOB ACTION, PRIVACY INVASION, DEFAMATION,AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE
I actually went back to file a report on and his accomplice ,but the finance is really putting me off ..

So please I need help and advise ...
From the write up, your obviously a cultist.....So you gat no blaady right...If I been dey there, me sef go beat you join come lock you Inside guard room.....Your sick in the head..see how you were analysing how u wud deal with your brother fa..your own blood cos of say he disrespect yah..He mustn't respect yah take it...Make yourself useful then he will crawl back begging.
Re: H by joyandfaith: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:
3 weeks ago my brother and I had a misunderstanding that led to him saying" I AM NOT SCARED IF YOU, DO ME ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT MAKE SURE YOU KILL ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL DO YOU MY OWN" ,and the person that made this statement is <19 years old and he just finished secondary school about to enter UNIBEN ..this particular event occurred in the early hours of that day around 9-10 AM. So I told him that for such a statement I would treat him like a stranger so that he would know himself cos he's only conscious at home ,the moment he steps outside he becomes a tool for oppression and he is very stubborn doesn't like to take correction. So Ii promised him that I would teach him a lesson because such a statement is very expensive and I would just show him what some BENIN boys would do to such statements, he was still raking and making noise I just went out because I know when to deal withhin..i went to my mum's place and explained to her ,she said I should let go ,I told her that I have let go too many times and its causing repetition that its time I show a little bit if my dark side because too much quietness dey make people use you dey catch fun..I still told her that I would give him a chance to apologize that if he doesn't take that option I would treat him the way a foreigner would do to him
Around 2pm I came back home, went to meet him and ask him if what he did was good, instead if apologizing he started to say that he isn't scared of me ,I said OK and started slapping him,telling him to withdraw his statement ,that because he graduated from secondary school doesn't make me his mate that he should go and tell somebody outside such a statement and see their reaction ...people started coming to the window begging that I leave him ,I declined that he must withdraw his statement,oga did not so I continued slapping him the people that were coming were women ,they were begging me until oga finally tool him words back that was when I decided to leave him..unknown to me someone had already called on man like that that is huge and muscular,his name around there is IPOB.so when this IPOB came we had stopped everything ,I was inside pressing phone and my bro was on the bed but people were still around the window ,this man just came from no where and started to shout open the door, me and my bro just looked at him and kept quite cos the door was locked . we refused to open it then he started breaking the protector and people were telling him to stop that nothing is happening again but this continued, at last he broke the protector and entered with another man that said he is a civil defence and dragged me out ,I resisted them and asked them who are they? Why would they carry me ,that they have no right to carry me away from my house ,one of them said that he will teach me a lesson,I told him to DISEMBARK from such statement, immediately I said that he started to say that I am a cultist that he is an X.Y and he would teach me a lesson. They started dragging me out side oo ,me sef no gree o..that other civil defence then went outside leaving me with IPOB.. so I told him[ipob] that he should let me dress up that I am naked and my cloth had torn ,he said he will not. I then told him that he has no right to invade my privacy and he also has no right to raise his hand on me cos I didn't do him anything,he said that for telling him he is going to break that HUMAN Right andsee what is going to happen, so I told my little bro of 12 years to take me phone and record what's going on ,he said that he will break my phone oo before you know it that other civil defence guy had come back with machete and was using it to flog me just like that and was saying am a cultist then some men came and started joining them to beat me that I should come outside ,finally they succeeded after landing so many machete drills,blows and slaps on me,that was when they now allowed me to dress up outside in front of so many people ...the police men then said that I should enter their bike ,I told them that they should let me call my father ,these men change am for me oo enter drilling 2.0..me sef no still gree ..I was shouting "let me call my father before I follow you guys ",I even requested for their ID card as means of identification but they were unable to provided in instead ,IPOB said he was the one that called them ,I still insisted that call my dad before I leave with them,,IPOB went and bought Chelsea dry ginand was trying to put it in my eyes me sef no still gree ,after so about 30 minutes if hell ,these men finally allowed me to call my dad
Then next I followed them to oyigbo police station and they started interrogation but due to my openness with them I was just handcuffed and left till my dad comes to the station...after everything for that day I was granted bail around 8pmthat same day

After everything that happened ,I wanted to make sure that IPOB and the self proclaimed civil defence man both face the law for MOB ACTION, PRIVACY INVASION, DEFAMATION,AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE
I actually went back to file a report on and his accomplice ,but the finance is really putting me off ..

So please I need help and advise ...
I am sorry there is no justice in Nigeria. you should have listened to your mum. people were even begging to let go of the boy, you refused. physical assault is an offence. it is good to learn to be peaceful even if provoked. Jesus says happy are peace makers because they will be called children of God. A child of God does not fight. please move on. animosity is antidote to good health.

2 Likes

Re: H by DoubleEngine007: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Who molest who here? Op your molested your kid bro ,alas "harass" like you said.. Then you got your own share too... Must you slap your kid bro to correct him? Thank God they didn't cut your head with the cutlass they brought.. Park out of that environment,cux I think that Civil defense guy ,get beef with u. Maybe u collect him babe one side,wen make am dey wan kill you so.. He even break protector grin That was seriously serious oo ...
Re: H by Yustash001(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2019
You didn't even tell us what your brother did to deserve that type of beating...
Re: H by perry247: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Yustash001:
You didn't even tell us what your brother did to deserve that type of beating...

I asked for one of my shoes ,I told him to droop it that it is no this size instead of dropping it he started to ask me "are u wearing it or not " ,I still told him to drop it ,I went to were he was and stepped on where he leg ended of the shoe and told him can you see this is not your size so please drop it cos I don't want to talk too much ..as I stepped away he started to shout that "I no dey fear you oo,no be all these kain things ooi,"... Immediately I told him to behave himself,he continued shouting saying so many things including " anything you wan do me make sure set you kill me because if you don't ,I will do my own"

As he mentioned that statement I decided to follow him up the way a stranger would do so that he will learn to tame his mouth and this is not the first time he said something similar to this. Ever since he graduated from sec school and started following street boys, these are the kind of words usually come out from his mouth

1 Like

Re: H by perry247: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
HarunaWest:

From the write up, your obviously a cultist.....So you gat no blaady right...If I been dey there, me sef go beat you join come lock you Inside guard room.....Your sick in the head..see how you were analysing how u wud deal with your brother fa..your own blood cos of say he disrespect yah..He mustn't respect yah take it...Make yourself useful then he will crawl back begging.

This means that you don't know how to identify a cultist and when you don't please don't make assumption cos it be very dangerous to you and the person you are tagging a cultist
Re: H by Nostradamus: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
@harunawest, how is the o.p a cultist? What has he said to warrant you tagging him a cultist? Stop the assumptions bro.

O.p I dey very sorry for what happened to you,e go better. When it comes to getting justice,i doubt the police(the black-cladded boys)are good at giving that.all those ones know is money. Honestly I don't know what to say here.but maybe you can just try the Dss.

Mind you,in the quest of searching for justice you might end up incarcerating your dear kid-brother. The law enforcers might find out he is in a cult group with that iPod and the civil defence boy. I doubt you will want to implicate(albeit unconsciously)your brother.
Re: H by candyguyofficia(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
I have gone through your post and can say the alteration between you n your younger one is purely domestic while the civil defence have right to use force to effect an arrest that force must commemorate with the alternative force and it must be a reasonable force, in this instance there was a threat to your life because you were not holding a gun or armed. Secondly, even if you were guilty of any crime the law says you are presumed innocent until proven guilty and who is to pronounce you guilty it's purely the court. The civil defence cannot be the prosecutor and judge in its own matter[b] Garba v University of Maiduguri[/b] the civil defence cannot pronounce you a cultist even with all evidence (if any) you are still an accused. The Ipob guy is he a uniform guy? While at the station did it occur to you or did you know you have a right to remain silent (during the interrogation) until a lawyer of your choice is contacted or contracted by you? You raised other point as well.
But an aside from the law:
You the adult, the unruly one is your younger brother I sincerely feel you shouldn't have gone back much later on in the day as you did to beat him for an earlier offence, you would have followed your mom advise. On the point you saying you want to deal with him like he is a stranger comma you ought to know the way you kill a mosquito on the arm is different from the way you kill a mosquito on the scrotum, after all said n done he is your brother n that ought to be focal even if he is an outsider wisdom my friend is profitable to direct and how sure are you that your unruly brother is not responsible for calling upon?. Well, let me leave the moral aspect.
Back on legality you could take up the case
Re: H by Goodgod213: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
If you know your brother is giving you headache leave him and go to a fat place. Make sure nobody hear of you for at least three years. Focus on yourself. My own mother travelled to USA and was sponsoring other people children to school. At the age of 15 I began doing conductor at ikorodu garage till I saved for jamb and accommodation.

Forget about family and reason your own matter. Blood no day again na last days we day now

1 Like

Re: H by delzbaba(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
when all this was happening,what did your younger brother ,the one you were slapping do?
Re: H by perry247: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
delzbaba:
when all this was happening,what did your younger brother ,the one you were slapping do?

He just walked away

I was still telling that IPOB man that he should leave me ,the guy was still doing any how

1 Like

Re: H by delzbaba(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
perry247:

He just walked away

I was still telling that IPOB man that he should leave me ,the guy was still doing any how
wow,,,,please try hugging him every morning when u wake up, his heart will definitely melt
Re: H by perry247: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
candyguyofficia:
I have gone through your post and can say the alteration between you n your younger one is purely domestic while the civil defence have right to use force to effect an arrest that force must commemorate with the alternative force and it must be a reasonable force, in this instance there was a threat to your life because you were not holding a gun or armed. Secondly, even if you were guilty of any crime the law says you are presumed innocent until proven guilty and who is to pronounce you guilty it's purely the court. The civil defence cannot be the prosecutor and judge in its own matter[b] Garba v University of Maiduguri[/b] the civil defence cannot pronounce you a cultist even with all evidence (if any) you are still an accused. The Ipob guy is he a uniform guy? While at the station did it occur to you or did you know you have a right to remain silent (during the interrogation) until a lawyer of your choice is contacted or contracted by you? You raised other point as well.
But an aside from the law:
You the adult, the unruly one is your younger brother I sincerely feel you shouldn't have gone back much later on in the day as you did to beat him for an earlier offence, you would have followed your mom advise. On the point you saying you want to deal with him like he is a stranger comma you ought to know the way you kill a mosquito on the arm is different from the way you kill a mosquito on the scrotum, after all said n done he is your brother n that ought to be focal even if he is an outsider wisdom my friend is profitable to direct and how sure are you that your unruly brother is not responsible for calling upon?. Well, let me leave the moral aspect.
Back on legality you could take up the case
The IPOB guy is an ordinary guy that I usually meet when am playing ball

The moment I entered the station ,I felt a new wave ,so I just narrated everything that happened .so they must left me till my Dad came

I want to take legal actions ,but the cost is something else plus my people want me to be calm and let go of the matter but I can't just let that guy go after embarrassing me on the street oo...
Re: H by ogyunging(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
OP I bow to you ooo

why you sef dey talk norsemen OT.

you need to be careful with your utterances, everywhere hot based on materazzi. abi you no know sey scores dun high??

Even we we for here dey put head for basket.

Try resolve with your kid bro. once he bambella na you d bobo go first tidy. age is just a number and blood no thick pass water again oo, na money and game get level.

Lets be guided.
Re: H by perry247: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2019
ogyunging:
OP I bow to you ooo

why you sef dey talk norsemen OT.

you need to be careful with your utterances, everywhere hot based on materazzi. abi you no know sey scores dun high??

Even we we for here dey put head for basket.

Try resolve with your kid bro. once he bambella na you d bobo go first tidy. age is just a number and blood no thick pass water again oo, na money and game get level.

Lets be guided.

Thanks bros for the advise

But DISEMBARK is an English word na ,how e com take become Norsemen it

So person no fit speak English again because e dey related to cultism
Re: H by proudevil: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Op....work things out with your bro before you take any action.
Re: H by Hoodbilonia: 5:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Men nawa o
Re: H by Auxtin85(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2019
OP I have read your post and every comment under it and only few truly made sense. I blame you for not listening to your mum, slapping him was not a better way to correcting a brother who is already rude to you.

Saying you will treat him like a stranger was so childish of you. I just pray you find justice because you were violated. Please be careful with your brother and mind what you do and say to him next time, he might not just be the younger brother you know
Re: H by perry247: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=perry247 post=84984990]

Thanks bros for the advise

Bu

(1) (Reply)

Great Grand Mother Breaks Bottles In Annoyance / Man Offers N100k To Anyone Who Locates Lady That Defended Passenger On Airplane / Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.