Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation (46864 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by YorubaPrince: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2019
cool
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by DoubleEngine007: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Pdp's stupidity keeps increasing daily... Pdp and Apc ,the two political parties sinking Nigeria ...
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Nepa bill? shocked shocked

I don't die cheesy cheesy
hotel receipt can even suffice because it's more like a proof i was old enough to be allowed to lodge myself unaided...This is the lacuna���
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by doclatom(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Why would grown adults fret over being called somebody's man. Unless they're ashamed of being tagged with the man but, of course, has only found some usefulness in the said man.
You're Buhari man, you're Buhari man. Simple. If you're proud of that, no need for anger to well up.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by tunjiajayi: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2019
"Fun rawon ni won o fun rawon l ogunje"Yoruba proverb.

" They shall fight and poison themselves by themselves for themselves.

When you have good will your adversaries shall implode and incute themselves.

Hail GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Osidazz19: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:
You're telling your dad age mates to shut up. You lack home training. And i blame your parents for that.

So your age gives you the permission to be spreading lies and rumors? I beg shaaaaaarrrrrrppppp.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by azikiweironsi(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
contigiency:

Sharap, buhari is certainly not like that. Else, mention any governor who he has ever denied allocation because he was abused and insulted. Even when Fayose became mad and said all sorts of things against him, to the extent of saying the man was cloned, the man was dead, that he has the pictures of the man in a life supporting machine, etc. Buhari for one day never tampered with anything that is due to the state.

May God Bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Seunaj05(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
MAJOR GENERAL MANMADU BUBU

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by TheRedpillguy: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Lol Nigeria politics has become a reality show, all we need to do now is to walk around with body cams.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Evergreen4(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2019
So Buhari don get body odour
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Very soon some foolish people will be blaming the Yorubas again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by superlanny(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:
You're telling your dad age mates to shut up. You lack home training. And i blame your parents for that.
we have a lot of them here, kids, bunch of them, rolling in the mud with them is folly, and I'll advise you don't put your age in mind when commenting here, if not , this boys will wash you and if you react, you get a ban, so just do the matured thing and keep silent.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by JonOlive: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2019
wella.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Balogunodua(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2019
NgUsReport:
Clash wey no carry blood, that one na clash?

please kill yourselves.
grin grin grin
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Isoduwa(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:

You hear am
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2019
And some frogs on nairaland would certainly believe this fake news?

Afonjas and Boko bloggers
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by emmasege: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2019
I've always known that Wike is a betrayer and wolf in sheep's clothing. He's only agitated when his personal interest is at stake.

Can anyone recall when last he criticised Buhari-led FG like Fayose always did as opposition Governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Saao(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Nobody want to associate with bubu.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by OfficialAPCNig: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
hotel receipt can even suffice because it's more like a proof i was old enough to be allowed to lodge myself unaided...This is the lacuna���
Kukuma kee me nah grin grin
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by TemmyT002(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2019
segebase:
I de observe

Better be careful
DSS fit carry you for this
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:

I second his submissions...so as old as you are to, you cant reason beyond sentiment. Abi?
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Oga go and pay your gbese!
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Kukuma kee me nah grin grin
I'm thinking of coming to Nigeria to file an affidavit at a competent court of jurisdiction that i studied in all the universities in the world..After it's sworn i want to proceed to another court preferably a court with a straight headed judge if you understand me,i want her to issue an injunction restraining my affidavit claims from being investigated by any human being dead or alive including unborn generations...That i can use the said affidavit immediately to occupy any political office in Nigeria especially the one that needs urgent attention, that all frail and senile looking looticians should hibernate, that cabals should maintain status quo, that all ethnic & religious groups should support me to forensically audit and reset the country..

That this injunction can't be appealed or set aside or described as a kangaroo injunction.,that this injunction should only been seen as an injunction done with moral discretion.�����Lets joke ooonnnnn
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by TruthinAction: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2019
contigiency:
Wike wanted to play holier than thou attitude. But he got what he deserved.

Don't mind him. Trust no politician. Their pendulum swings to the direction it will profit them. They don't have the people at mind.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by orisa37: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by olajizz01(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:
If anyone among the two governors make any silly remarks about Buhari they will lose their 5 mouthy allocation. That's just the truth.
If it's OBJ,I concur.
But Buhari,no.

If you like called him walking dead,you will still collect your due intact.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Abalado(f): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2019
This Umahi is a coward
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2019
undecided undecided

Nonsense report....do we start defining the meaning of clash to certain people
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by ZombieTERROR: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2019
success1smyn:
One of the most stupid news i have read in recent time.

Tinubu Nation newspaper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.