Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Where Can I Get Asa's Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Get Asa's Album? (747 Views)

Asa's Album - Bed of Stone which Rocked 2014 / Bed Of Stone. . Asa. . Album Review / Asa’s Album Hits No.3 On Billboard World Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by yusuf01(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2010
I have looked everywhere, from hawkers on the streets to resalers, I even went to E-center just to check for her album, I can't just get hold of it, which makes me ask, is she having problem with her distribution company? This album has been out for about a month now and is still not on the streets. MI2 was launched a couple of days ago and I got it yesterday.
Has anyone gotten a hardcopy yet? if yes, where?
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by yusuf01(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2010
I believe with 28 views and zero replies on this thread, it shows that people really want to buy her album but can't find where. Its a pity. I really hold her on high esteem, but she messed up on this her second album. Ask any hawker for Asa's album, he'll give you her first. When you have your own people going hungry for your work, and all you do is sellin it overseas, it shows our mentality in this country. We don't respect our own.
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by pheesayor(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2010
I bought it yesterday______, in festac
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by yusuf01(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^
in festac,  well that is good. I have been looking everywhere, and I am no where near festac. I even thought it is one of those 1  grand album, maybe the reason the hawkers are not having it. but anyways, seems that I have to wait, you buying it means that I will get it soon.
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by Wordsmith(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2010
I have the album as well. Not as good as the first, but still worth it.
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by pheesayor(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2010
yusuf01:

^^^
in festac,  well that is good. I have been looking everywhere, and I am no where near festac. I even thought it is one of those 1  grand album, maybe the reason the hawkers are not having it. but anyways, seems that I have to wait, you buying it means that I will get it soon.

SO HAVE U GOTTEN IT?

Wordsmith:

I have the album as well. Not as good as the first, but still worth it.

LISTEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
HER FIRST ALBUM WAS RELEASED TWICE, FIRST AS THE CAPTIVATOR UNDER QUESTION MARK RECORDS, SHE ONLY IMPROVED ON THAT TO GIVE US THE POPULARLY RELEASED SELF TITLE ALBUM
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by yusuf01(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2010
SO HAVE U GOTTEN IT?
Nah,  I am going to yaba today, hopefully will get it there. Or if I don't see, maybe somewhere around Maryland while coming back.
Re: Where Can I Get Asa's Album? by yusuf01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
I've gotten it, Though to me, not as good as the first, but being an Asa fan, Im listening to it right now.

(1) (Reply)

Retta - Kolo For You Starring Peter Of P Square Video / Phenom + Dj Neptune = Hard (new Single) / CHEAP MUSIC PRODUCTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.