Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. (382 Views)

Japa: Tinubu Approves Policy To Retain Medical Experts Within Nigeria / Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. by Wemsly05: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Many Nigerians have been to Dubai, south Africa, etc, but to see some of the things we have in places like obudu cattle ranch, benue wildlife park, zoos etc.

If you have the money and means, that's fine, but if not, there are so many places in Nigeria to visit.

Post pictures of your travels within Nigeria.
Re: Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2019
True brother

know your country first, i hope you doing the same too
Re: Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2019
It’s not like those places are cheap to begin with. I visited Obudu Cattle Ranch and forked a lot of money since the locals now see tourists as moneybags. For a first timer know you will get cheated and accept the realization. Then again one can’t put a price on experiences. I have a story my children will enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
meobizy:
It’s not like those places are cheap to begin with. I visited Obudu Cattle Ranch and forked a lot of money since the locals now see tourists as moneybags. For a first timer know you will get cheated and accept the realization. Then again one can’t put a price on experiences. I have a story my children will enjoy.

The more people travel to those places eventually prices will lower

I hoping to visit botswana and Namibia next year thou i haven't traveled to many parts of SA
Re: Post Pictures Or Videos Of Your Travels Within Nigeria. by taiocol: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
where are the picturres

(1) (Reply)

Akodesewa Fetish Market / #keke/okada Ban: The Best Way To Survive LASG Okada/keke Ban / Awaiting U.s Immigrant Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.