Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye (18328 Views)

Actor/politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, Takes A Dig At Nigerians Who Stood Against N1 / Politician Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls Royce / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Emeca: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
What of comedian?
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by iamJ(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
See how the thread dry

Wailers have left dino

Hahaha
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by crackhouse(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
It shows he can still make a living for himself outside politics unlike the ones that wholly depend on politics and go broke and hungry once they are out of politics.

1 Like

Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Balogunodua(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Aleast you have a talent in acting, not like that useless yeye Below
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Jaapu: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Noerection:
The point is if IPOB miscreants are praising you check yourself your end may be near

Truth!!!
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by abbasajao(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Why you no tell us this before now. Anyway acting is the only option you are left with. Enjoy
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by LoveToRead: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
That is true. He should join Nollywood.
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by eneazi(f): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Of course you are undecided
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by olaposer(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Comedian dino melaye has finally poccess his procession in year 2019, inside life....
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
julianatmercy:
My senator
how he take be your Senator?by state or by chukuchuku?
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Obakoolex(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigga trying to stay relevant grin
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Timmi: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
BORN AS A CLOWN
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by IMRAAN33(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
jimyjames:

and another point is, if the Yoruba afonjas Muslims are praising you and drinking gutter water to celebrate you , watch yourself you might become their god
we will never get of this deteriorating situation if we continue like this!
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Edoziesmart(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cry me a river.
He is trying to console his self for the defeat he got.
Is high time he join the Nollywood industry since he don't have any political post to pose with.
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by rashrockalabx(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
No wonder..... talented actor...
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by Flatheadpig: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thunder fire dino melaye
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by awoluyi(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Also a tree climber and boxer.
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by omoobaadeNGR: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2019
spencekat:
Acting-Yes,Politics-Nobody was born a politician.

In fact, every man is born a politician, for all men are political animals. Only gods or beasts are apolitical.
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by spencekat(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2019
omoobaadeNGR:

In fact, every man is born a politician, for all men are political animals. Only gods or beasts are apolitical.
No from the angle Dino saw it.
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by realestate19: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by seangy4konji: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Very useless man...
Re: I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye by spencekat(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
omoobaadeNGR:

It was not what Dino meant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu / President Buhari Honored In Niger Republic As A Boulevard Is Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.