Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque (21289 Views)

50-Year-Old Ex-Convict Caught Raping 4-Year-Old Girl In A Bauchi Mosque (Video) / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
This should be family matter
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's very correct because I can actually sense it from the tone of your comment. Please, wickedness doesn't pay. Think about it.
Cheers
totosucker:
Hmmm. Sure, i am
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by totosucker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
luluosas:
That's very correct because I can actually sense it from the tone of your comment. Please, wickedness doesn't pay. Think about it.
Cheers
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by 12inchDickson: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
bazemirie:
A Bauchi State High Court has sentenced a middle-aged man, Umaru Jauro-Ori, to death by hanging for killing his father inside a mosque in Mai’aduwa Village, Misau Local Government Area of Bauchi State.

Justice Aliyu Usman found Umaru guilty of culpable homicide after reviewing the testimonies of witnesses and listening to the final addresses of both the prosecution and the defence counsel.

In his judgment, Usman said, “The death of the victim was as result of the act of the accused and the prosecution counsel has proved their case beyond reasonable doubt; the accused is hereby found guilty of culpable of homicide, an offence that is punishable by death under Section 221 of the Penal Code. I, hereby sentence him to die by hanging.”

Earlier while reviewing the case, Justice Usman held that the State Chief Counsel, Hussein Magaji, told the court that the accused went into a mosque in Mai’aduwa and struck his father in his head and back with a cutlass.

Usman said as a result of the convict’s action, the deceased sustained serious injuries and was rushed to the Misau General Hospital, where he died the following day from the injuries he sustained from the attack.

The judge also noted that Umaru denied the charges and pleaded not guilty during trial, but the prosecution counsel brought 10 witnesses who, in their separate statements as recorded by the police during investigation, testified that the convict killed his father.

He also noted that a brother to the deceased, Umar Jatau, 70, and the convict’s brother, Ibrahim Jauro-Ori, 26, stated that Umaru had a problem with his father and other family members.

The judge also said the witnesses told the court that the deceased shared with the convict and his brother their inheritance, after which Umaru left the village for over 10 months with nobody knowing his whereabouts, until the day he came into the mosque while they were praying and stabbed his father.

The witnesses told the court that the youth in the area pursued the convict, apprehended him and took him to the police station.

They said that the deceased was rushed to the hospital but died while receiving treatment and his body was released to them for burial according to Islamic rights.

Umaru, in his statement to the police, said he was married to one wife and was blessed with three children, adding that he killed his father because he separated him and his wife after he travelled and stayed for a long time.

He stated, “When I returned, I took a machete and entered the mosque, where my father was praying, and stabbed him in his head and back, and he fell down. I ran away and the youth pursued me, apprehended me and beat me mercilessly and injured my right fingers.

“They took our father to hospital and he died while receiving treatment. I haven’t killed a human being before, I am not an armed robber, but this is the first time I killed a human being.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-to-die-for-killing-father-in-bauchi/amp/
that is why I always comport myself in this Abuja, aboki dey threaten to burn workers in front of a police man the police still dey beg
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Kubernetes: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yustash001:
I fear northerners when it comes to annoyance..

I'm sorry this isn't a tribal bashing just personal observation

It's not annoyance.Its the rule of law.Death sentence is in our constitution
The moment we start following the law to the latter,naija will see the light.
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Ykc2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Another southern hypocrite who pretends not knowing that cultists murder each other daily in Rivers and many other southern states where greed pushed drug dealers to murder worshipers in Anambra etc. Your pretense about the many wicked acts that occur in many villages is hardly new.
what he said is right if you like go commit sucide or drink snippet,boko haram north ,hisba police north , herdmen north ,under 9 marriage north, tramadol north,codine north, first sucide bombing in Nigeria north,so why are you angry ?do you know that boko have killed more than 50000 people?what of herdsmem?May amadioha scatter your chakabula

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Harsh if they gave him fair hearing but he deserves it in otherwise
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Revolva(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
totosucker:
Killing him won't bring the dead man back to life. He should be sentenced to life imprisonment. If God keeps giving us the chances to right our wrong, who are we not to give others?This is the kind of treatment our corrupt politicians deserve. People like Abba Kyari, Rotimi Ameachi etc.

True death by hanging should be stopped at least life in jail is ok for such

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Kobicove(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Is there no electric chair ? Why hanging

If I had my way he would be boiled alive in concentrated acid undecided
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by atobs4real(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Is there no electric chair ? Why hanging
Ask your god. Learn
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Lugianostar(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmmm!!!

Una never see anything!!!
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by TheSourcerer: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
atobs4real:

Ask your god. Learn
I'm a Freethinker , Fvck God, Fvck you my nigga
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by TheSourcerer: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kobicove:

If I had my way he would be boiled alive in concentrated acid undecided
wow
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by TheSourcerer: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Too much movies nor go kill you my nigggar

Electric chair reminds me of the movie " crow salvation"
yes maybe nigga , but damn nigga , this nigga travels , don't watch movies , Rock on my nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by AnanseK(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Yustash001:

When he was caught by the crowd, he was taken to police station.

Fear South , their lawless crowd will just roast him alive.

(Only a personal observation.)
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by umarshehu58(m): 2:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Yustash001:

Fulanis not Northerners
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by Coolgent(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2019
one1prax:
damn, where did he even get that kyn liver and I think say death penalty has been abolished in Nigeria

Get your own website for 15K, see my signature for contat
It cant never be abolished in most of the states in Northern Nigeria, considering the fact that Islamic law
Re: Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque by realestate19: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA arrests Italy-bound Lady,Pregnant Woman, Fake Soldier For Drug Trafficking / Sunny Ekechukwu Benjy Eke's Bail: NACOB And Accra High Court In Tango / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.