Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport (28479 Views)

EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Jones4190(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2019
BREAKING: On Wednesday, Trump will become the third president to be impeached. His privileged life has been marred by failure - losing daddy's billions, accepting help from a foreign adversary, and soon to become the first president in US history to be impeached in his first term.

Let me see the person ipob will report to again
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jones4190:
BREAKING: On Wednesday, Trump will become the third president to be impeached. His privileged life has been marred by failure - losing daddy's billions, accepting help from a foreign adversary, and soon to become the first president in US history to be impeached in his first term.

cheesy we hope....but the sad thing is the vote will fail in the Senate.

Plus, I want trump to win this...not because I like the Orangeoid One...but because his opponents have not learned the lessons of 2016. And till they learn the lessons of 2016, Trump stays.

(I also want Trumpie pie to make a mess of things, so that Americans would think twice before voting in his likes again)

IPOB knows the right way to fight for secession. Ekweremadu has shown them how to do it. They are refusing to do it, hence their frustration.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Samuels90: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jones4190:
from all angles is all clear he is going down. Sad time for him tho
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
mushystuff:
Why is Onnoghen still being harassed by this regime? Have they not done enough and achieved their dirty plans? Why is the judgment of the Court of Appeal hurting them when it did not change their nasty arrangement of having Tanko as Sharia CJN?

Power play

5 Likes

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
mushystuff:
Why is Onnoghen still being harassed by this regime? Have they not done enough and achieved their dirty plans? Why is the judgment of the Court of Appeal hurting them when it did not change their nasty arrangement of having Tanko as Sharia CJN?

regime of election riggers? mtchewwww! the man knows their secret in and out.
the wrath of God is coming upon them anyway, God of Israelite will blow them with deaf wind and then blind wind.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Onoghen, the last qualified CJN of Nigeria

what makes you think he isn't qualified?
Its ur sharia brother that is qualified then
Ode...
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Spatta: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:
Whatever Major General Mohammadu Buhari likes, he should do to Ex-Chief Justice Onnoghen because most Southern Leaders are fools. If Onnoghen as Chief Judge has seen Buhari's file on his table, he would have ruled in favor of Buhari. I don't understand why Southerners asslick Northerners who don't bring anything to the Federal purse. We don't need them to survive but rather they are the ones that need us to survive.

Imagine all the taxes collected in Lagos and the Oil and Gas royalties in the Niger Delta being use to develop only SW, SE and Niger Delta, what do you think will happen to our growth and development here down south?

Since EFCC was established by OBJ, no Southerner has ever become EFCC Chairman and no Northern Muslim Ex-Governor or influential looter has ever been convicted, only Southerners and Northern Minority Christians are convicted. Most of these so-called educated and enlightened Southerners need to have their heads examined

This is facts, undiluted facts. The Southerner are the major problem. Once you destroy the Jebba Bridge and one other bridge linking these guys to the South. Nigeria is divided without much ado. We are at the Precipice and the nepotism of the current Military dictator is leading to the final end of this wrong marriage imposed by the colonial master. The amalgamation of 1914 is the greatest disservice done to the southerner. It has stunted the development of the south for too long

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Neoteny(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
The Major General is just this moment finding out about this.

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Spatta:

This is facts, undiluted facts. The Southerner are the major problem. Once you destroy the Jebba Bridge and one other bridge linking these guys to the South. Nigeria is divided without much ado. We are at the Precipice and the nepotism of the current Military dictator is leading to the final end of this wrong marriage imposed by the colonial master. The amalgamation of 1914 is the greatest disservice done to the southerner. It has stunted the development of the south for too long

u talk sense my brother
let this unwanted marriage be dissolved in all ramifications.
we are tired of marginalization
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sai corruption zombies don't worry I heard jogogoro is close to the current governor of Bayelsa, he will sort you some crumbs so you can keep it real.rubbish.

They campaigned for Atiku a man whose former boss labeled a thief and Extremely corrupt in his book, relied on ethnic and religious bigotry to make the thief president but they still failed woefully. Now they pretend to stand for probity and transparency. Losers.

Pls read this:
https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/nigeria-needs-atiku-make-lives-meaningful-tinubu/
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by CioAngels(f): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
mushystuff:
Yet, same Tanko tells the judges to respect their office. Is he keeping his oath of office. Ikei Ewen ndu ule. Meaning the old does not lie nor have lazy ones. Weldon Cjn Tanko.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by kapelvej: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:
Whatever Major General Mohammadu Buhari likes, he should do to Ex-Chief Justice Onnoghen because most Southern Leaders are fools. If Onnoghen as Chief Judge has seen Buhari's file on his table, he would have ruled in favor of Buhari. I don't understand why Southerners asslick Northerners who don't bring anything to the Federal purse. We don't need them to survive but rather they are the ones that need us to survive.

Imagine all the taxes collected in Lagos and the Oil and Gas royalties in the Niger Delta being use to develop only SW, SE and Niger Delta, what do you think will happen to our growth and development here down south?

Since EFCC was established by OBJ, no Southerner has ever become EFCC Chairman and no Northern Muslim Ex-Governor or influential looter has ever been convicted, only Southerners and Northern Minority Christians are convicted. Most of these so-called educated and enlightened Southerners need to have their heads examined
7 virgins for you
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by paix(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
mushystuff:
One thing this regime hates so much is to see you smiling. But we must smile and even laugh.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sai corruption zombies don't worry I heard jogogoro is close to the current governor of Bayelsa, he will sort you some crumbs so you can keep it real.rubbish.

They campaigned for Atiku a man whose former boss labeled a thief and Extremely corrupt in his book, relied on ethnic and religious bigotry to make the thief president but they still failed woefully. Now they pretend to stand for probity and transparency. Losers.

According to APC, Atiku wasn't a thief while he was in APC. He only became a thief after he left APC

cc: Racoon

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by CioAngels(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:

Because of cheap position, money and bribe they will not get their head right.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by clarocuzioo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jimmyme66:

what makes you think he isn't qualified?
Its ur sharia brother that is qualified then
Ode...

Hey Ogaaa, you did not even comprehend what I wrote. What am insinuating is that he is qualified more than the present Sharia judge.

He is the last chief judge of Nigeria that is well qualified, the he present one isn't .

Please read, understand and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by aimuan(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Tyranny of looters, his greatest pain is that his heroes of looting are not on power. They support criminals that would benefit their lying self and fight those who have jailed them.

Sai corruption zombies
Yes they love looters,thats why they made Okpabia minister of Niger delta.Less I forget they also withdrew the case of Obanikoro.They also Stopped EFCC from investigating Oshiomole. Don't mind the Ibos,thats how they are OK
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:

You are probably from the SE because I see no reason why you should include them.Northern regions contribute more to the federal purse than them.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by defxon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
When will this man's case be decided?
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by ledaman: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Yet the most corrupt beast of our time.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:

You're right
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by brookz: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
He will be regretting his role in the fail Dubai Tragedy...

1 Share

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Bonjelomo: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jimmyme66:

u talk sense my brother let this unwanted marriage be dissolved in all ramifications. we are tired of marginalization

it can't happen. yellowbar moosleems can't part with their religious masters
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Racoon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
lexy2014:
According to APC, Atiku wasn't a thief while he was in APC. He only became a thief after he left APC.
This is the hypocrisy of anything APC cum their mummified zombies that I'm talking about.Until they holistically fight corruption they remain hypocrites.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Onitola2: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
mushystuff:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-bars-onnoghen-from-travelling-seizes-his-passport/amp/
had he not been greedy, these won't be happening, he should have think of d consequences of his actions in d 1st place. PMB might have personal problems with him but he gave his balls to PMB himself, someone of his calibre forgetting that he's operating 5 accounts with millions in them. Haba

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Judybash93(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol.... General Burahi is the one that needs to be banned from leaving the country.. They guy too dey travel
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Advocate500: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]Yes! I aint care any shitty thing coming from the sai baba zombie crew because I'm not a Buharideen or Buharimaniac just as you guys also never tolerate any contrary view that does not fit your warped narratives.I voice my opinion because I'm entitled to it as it's my worldview.

Onneghen is not the only big crook or thief in Nigeria but the selective hypocritical justice system of the despotic & tyrannic Maj.Gen.Buhari govt is one of its biggest undoing.He will not be in govt forever.Another govt will one day come on board & the viscious cycle will go round.Even God Almighty is a God of justice who does not discriminate.
stop wasting ur time on that brain deranged idiots, they are all despotic and not ready 4 logical reasoning, anything that comes the bigots their major general is welcome without knowing that his tenure will soon be a thing of the past.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Kennitrust(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
clarocuzioo:
tears drop from my eyes while reading this humiliation on my brother from the south
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by Stalwert: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
aimuan:
Yes they love looters,thats why they made Okpabia minister of Niger delta.Less I forget they also withdrew the case of Obanikoro.They also Stopped EFCC from investigating Oshiomole. Don't mind the Ibos,thats how they are OK
[/s]
Your understanding of fighting corruption is fighting people you hate sorry, lousy sai corruption zombies hate for some people can never be a consideration in fighting corruption.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by CasNova: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
The whims of life are at work.
Re: FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport by naijacentric(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
id911:

i guesd its thr fear of disunity in the south and our demons outside england n co maybe there are some things we dont know i noticed when you are a good leader the world leaders come for you same as they killed ghadaffi so its great people unite it cripples govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.