Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (105880 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by BabaRamota1980: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=letusbepieces post=84909825]Can the Yoruba now retrace their steps to an all Southern brotherhood.

It is very important. North west has the North east and the SE has the SS.

Who does the SW have?[/s]

Trash talk. We have everyone important and needed to get what we want. SE is not important nor needed in the scheme of things. Get that into your you know what.

Statement endorsed!

6 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Finnese001: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by inyenejo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations Adeleke !
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by creamylicious(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eddee:

Fvckng ethnic bigot. Yeah I just reported you, go fvck yourself.
please, samuel jackson pics down there.... whats d name of the movie? i want to watch the movie again
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by NwsBoy: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'm a die hard money is the root of all evil quoter(I too dey talk am)

But one day I went to install UPVC windows and door in one new building....... after that day I knew that money is not all that bad

Hmmm!

Hmmm!!

Hmmmmm!!!

smiley Money is good I swear
If you see house ee....oooooh mai God!!
I swear the house mad Oo,no fan in the entire house...na ac things and 24/7 light(Dem no send NEPA),
I you see kitchen and bathroom ee...mitcheeeeew,you will love money..

Hmmm....you will not understand.

cheesy My mouth is tired I cannot talk it finish.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by therajah: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
pickatyou:
When the rich marry the rich.
Is the girl from a rich family? Who is her dad?
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:
Can the Yoruba now retrace their steps to an all Southern brotherhood.

Who does the SW have?

What exactly has this got to do with the wedding ceremony being reported... Is your existence that complicated or you are just having a bad day??!...

10 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by garfield1: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
therajah:

Is the girl from a rich family? Who is her dad?
Dont really know.but ill find out.am close to the venue of the marriage
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by DCmonster: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
Fulani masters!
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Amdoyin(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Plz House, how rich is Davido's Dad? What is his net worth??
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
firstly we are not attarche by force

secondly,South South doesn't give a damn about you guys.Even south south is more mature and advanced than you guys in economy and politics.We should even say south south has you guys as slaves not the other way round in present day nigeria.

thirdly ..SW is soo unique...we combine both northern and you guys southern features...in Islam and Christianity.We do we have to be looking for another region to rest on when SW is all Nigerian regions rolled in one?...Have you ever wonder why we are the toast of the foreign investors?

5Thly
.. SOUTHWEST CAN'T SHOUT.WE ARE VERY PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.

by the way,was it southern unity that made you guys vote shagari against Awolowo,vote tofa against Abiola.

Did you acknowledge Yorubas role in southern unity in 2011 when they voted overwhelmingly for GEJ and led the campaign(wole Soyinka,Tunde bakare,yinka odumakin wife of save Nigeria group) to make him the acting president?...did you acknowledge the fact that Peter Obi got more vote in Southwest than the whole of southeast in 2019 election?...did acknowledge the fact that wole Soyinka you guys loved to hate was imprisoned due to his support for Biafra??...... YOU BLOODY CRY CRY BABY INGRATES

12 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by EsquireTee(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
dont be deceived bro. The north west only has borno and yobe states in the North East. PS i'm from bauchi state with mixed blood from Gombe state
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Happiestman1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRi9uWo6vDY

Davido’s brother adewale AKA chairman Hkn recently tie the knot with his beautiful Calabar wife “EKANEM ‘ in Calabar cross river states.

Watch and see how it’s goes

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10730614_88d1ee3a2ccd4cd8902bcc29fec0ed07_jpeg_jpeg4d083cbe7f31c51b610a08d0504ce551

Congrats
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Dagrace01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
NC I guess.. More than half of Kwara are Yoruba people. Yagba east, Yagba West, Kabba and many more in Kogi are Yoruba people, Plenty of Yoruba people lives in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Butoneday2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
pickatyou:
When the rich marry the rich.
it becomes richless grin
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
2 Seconds Everything don Boost Ooo
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Thonypadua(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Are there no ladies in Afonja land?

Oh I forgot......

grin
Ask Mr P, and don't forget to get the reason why frood wash pant for BBN19 ooo.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by kurlz(f): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
visijo:
If she doesn't have fingerprints, a password or pattern on her phone, don't even waste time! Marry her�

What if she has a password and she tells you?
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Magicians: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who was with them when MKO & Obansanjo won their respective presidential election ?!

letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Eddee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
creamylicious:
please, samuel jackson pics down there.... whats d name of the movie? i want to watch the movie again

The Hitman's Bodyguard
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ekanem adeleke forever!!!

Some women go curse themselves because of no just course...!

Congratulations
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Staro: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Wow ... congrats to them
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by 77up(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?
another idiot spotted undecided

6 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
The attire fit am die! Fine shoes, beautiful people. Calabar rocks!

1 Like

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
letusbepieces:

Who does the SW have?

Tribalism kill you there. You know dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by blakid(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
visijo:
If she doesn't have fingerprints, a password or pattern on her phone, don't even waste time! Marry her�
Seen one already but might loose her cos I'm not stable yet....
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
visijo:
Story for The gods
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by futurism: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

Bullshi zooms off!!
And stop nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by OgaBuhari: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The attire fit am die! Fine shoes, beautiful people. Calabar rocks!
Our attire is second to none.
proudly Efik.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by letusbepieces: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
To all of u disturbing my mention, nothing wrong with brotherhood.

Na southern brotherhood i suggest, not mob attack or tribalism.

Peace, love and unity in the south.
Re: Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) by perryy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Money talks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.