Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) (21635 Views)

Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) / Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon / Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by Abalado(f): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Trust me, most of the people are graduate without job,how many of the commissioners children are there,or is there any of the relative to the governor there, if it's for a good job u won't see advert placement, but if it's for this rubbish u will be seeing them publicising it, how much is 1m for God's sake, just imagine, 5k too,, haba, that's absolutely trash
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by PNomsule: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2019
The girl in the last pics with 1000th number, she fine for dayz. Holla if u're on Nairaland...I want to tell u something... wink
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Can any good thing comes out of ekiti people?
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by Balogunodua(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
Did i just sight my sister?
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by aremuforlife(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Gforce2015 post=84901489]Can any good thing comes out of ekiti people?
Are you for real or you just want to display your stupidity in an open forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by CaptainFM1: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
N5000 for 9th position. I better continue my sleep!
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by kelvxyn: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
@least it's beta than nothing.
OnyesomJ:
Nice One
Person were Get 9th position ehh
I gat nothing to say sha
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by defxon(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kenya will always do their thing in the international category
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by enomakos(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
5000k for finising 9th?

wicked
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
aremuforlife:

Are you for real or you just want to display your stupidity in an open forum.

Go and ask fayose and some of the your confused past and present governors since the creation of your unorganized State.

And again, Go and see the lopsidedness of infrastructural development and level of abject poverty that has bedeviled the State.

For decade ago , ekiti state has remain at the lower ladder in all spheres of affairs among all other Southwestern State. Go and check. I talk with facts and figures. If you want to refute what I have itemized about your dying state, come out with fact and figure.
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by aremuforlife(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Gforce2015 post=84910180]

Go and ask fayose and some of the your confused past and present governors since the creation of your unorganized State.

And again, Go and see the lopsidedness of infrastructural development and level of abject poverty that has bedeviled the State.

For decade ago , ekiti state has remain at the lower ladder in all spheres of affairs among all other Southwestern State. Go and check. I talk with facts and figures. If you want to refute what I have itemized about your dying state, come out with fact and figure.
The last time i checked, Ekit state is not among the poorest or umployed state among the 36 state .
Fayose set Ekiti state 15yeara backward, so as other state. Ekiti is a land lock state.
That does not mean that nothing will come out of the state.
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by FINESTbaba94(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
That 5k fo the 9th position got me laughing hard
Maka why
Someone shu nt kill himself bikonu
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by Daeyou(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
FINESTbaba94:

Maka why

omo i participated but ekiti state govt no try oo
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by tosyne2much(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2019
FINESTbaba94:

Maka why

The 5k for the 9th position is laughable cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by cardoctor(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2019
Running10 kilometers for N1m? Pls keep the change.
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by pacespot(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Look at how they break the whole thing down from N1m to N5k, who no wan to carry first in this race? grin
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by damysamy12(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
kk
Re: Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) by VanPOLICE: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2019
sojiboy:
#Ikogosi10kmRace
#IkogosiMarathon

The maiden edition of Ikogosi Marathon race will kick off this morning in Ekiti State.

No fewer than 2000 athletes have registered for the 10km race which covers Aramoko to Ikogosi, home of world wonder Ikogosi warm spring.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi will flag off the race at the starting point at Aramoko Ekiti.

There are indications that the governor may also participate in the race as he has been exercising for some days ahead of the event.

The race is in three categories. Category one is for international athletes; category two is for local athletes while the third category is for women athletes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th / Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.