Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng (40139 Views)

AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings / Rivers United Wins 2021/2022 Nigeria Premier Football League Season. / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Lionessza6(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ashley86400:

Is like you don't know what "sniggering" means, abi?

You are right, and I admit I jumped on you before understanding ur post .But I still doubt SA would be thinking of comparing their stadia with those of Nigeria anyways , that would be silly.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by inyenejo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Up Akwa Ibom FC's
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Ashley86400: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

You are right, and I admit I jumped on you before understanding ur post .But I still doubt SA would be thinking of comparing their stadia with those of Nigeria anyways , that would be silly.
Either ways, they're still laughing at us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bedwyr:

Because we don't pay the kind of money in ticket prices for the stadia to be world class.

A football ticket for a match at Old Trafford costs 28-50 pounds per match, depending on the seating. A football ticket for a Nigerian match costs less than 5 pounds...if not even much less...

Also, many of us don't go to our stadiums to watch a match.

Add the fact that the Nigerian league does not have the lucrative TV and sponsorship deals that the English league does...

Because Premier league clubs charge higher..they have the money for things like security, better seating, stadium hospitality, and so on.

Don't laugh at our clubs. Go and watch a match, and pay good money to do so. So that your club can do better.

you make good points.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
NGRsenate:

Lol look at the person calling someone akpu.

Looking like burnt offering.

Now this my last reply to you and get off ma mention, i don't exchange words online, you can as well face your front...... Njoy d last of ur nite
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by lakesider(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good one from nairaland. Nigerians will not comment, if na arsenal and Chelsea issue naw..
Later u go ask why u poor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by somehow: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Alot of wrong information here

coach ilechukwu is the coach of heartland not mfm

Aigbogun is not the coach of Enyimba but a northern man

more errors are littered in your writeup
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Kyllahmc(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
one thing Naija league lack more than professionalism is choosing a name for the team!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by smartbezzy12(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
OGA NEXT TIME WHEN U START SOMETHING BETTER FINISH IT..SHEBI LOBI STARS AND DE REST ARE POLITICAL PARTIES ABI NOT FOOTBALL CLUB
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by NGRsenate: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Now this my last reply to you and get off ma mention, i don't exchange words online, you can as well face your front...... Njoy d last of ur nite

“Njoy” d last of ur nite”

Go school you no go gree. Come here dey talk nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Onitola2: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
NGRsenate:

What’s the difference between a coach and a manager?
a coach deal with on field issues, tactics and training while a manager deals with off field like contract issues
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by NGRsenate: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Onitola2:
a coach deal with on field issues, tactics and training while a manager deals with off field like contract issues

Thank you.

Let’s take Klopp for instance, is he a coach or a manager?
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2019
NGRsenate:

Thank you.

In Utd case

Ole is a manager while Phelan, Carrick are coach..
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by realestate19: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by vinelli(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
NGRsenate:

What’s the difference between a coach and a manager?
There's a difference bro.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Brightest04(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Some mumu will start comparing these clubs and stadium with foreign clubs and stadium dated back to 17 -18 something.I mean clubs which have been in existence for over 100 plus years.
To me they're not so bad.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Onitola2: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
NGRsenate:

Thank you.

both..... A coach deal with training and match tactics only, majority of the coaches are also the manager.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by NGRsenate: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cpaul47:

In Utd case

Ole is a manager while Phelan, Carrick are coach..

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by NGRsenate: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Onitola2:
both..... A coach deal with training and match tactics only, majority of the coaches are also the manager.

I never knew that.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng by Osas001: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Are these clubs the owners of these Stadiums?

Let me have your email. Let me discuss something with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Gray Visits Ajegunle, Nigeria, Surrounded By Security Men - Photos / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts Multi-billion Gold Chains And Wristwatches (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.