Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. (907 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Until you have gone through issues, you may think those talking about it are superstitious. This information will teach you how to end spirit husband and spirit wife in your life. I mean how to have total freedom to a point spirit wife or spirit husband attack will look like "it doesn't exist". Jesus set me free, so I need to share with you vital tips to your getting free too.

I started having serious spirit wife attack around 2014 or 2015, but maybe less before then. It is so terrible that even when you pray, praise, dance, read Bible, speak in faith, fast, see a pastor, go for programs, maybe rub anointing oil; you still encounter this stubborn power(s) messing you up sexually. I did all I can to end it in the right way, but this mad power was too stubborn to me until Jesus gave me the secret. Ladies who experience spirit husband attack can tell you how terrible this stubborn power can be. You that do not experience it may feel I am talking rubbish, but it is real. The dangers these powers can cause include: late marriage, constant breakups, instant dumping in relationship, ageing, lack of suitors, barrenness, miscarriages, troubled marriages, loss of contracts deals, etc. These powers drain from people's destiny.

How To Became Free

The secrets to spirit husband or wife is tied to (1) its Covenant with you (2) Being tied to you (3) it's habitation in you or for you.

You must first break the covenant with spirit spouse, then you loose your self if your are tied to it, then destroy the Habitation in your life...But how? See prayers here.

Fast from 1pm in the afternoon and break by 6am the next day. Do for each day!!. Read your Bible too and sing songs, forgive others and tell Jesus to forgive yours sins too as you accept Him.

4 days bulldozing prayers for full-blown eradication of spirit husband/wife.

Prayer Points

(1) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant I entered with every spirit wife. For ladies, it is spirit husband...(Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00 am, first day)

(2) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I loose myself from where I am tied to the spirit wife/spirit husband (for ladies)....(Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00 am, second day).

(3) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I cast out every spirit wife/husband(for ladies), and I declare it returns no more (Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00am, third day).

(4) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I recover every good thing(you can list it) the spirit wife/husband has stolen from me. (Pray for 2 hours midnight fourth day, from 12:00am )

Warning: when you start the first day, you may experience a reprisal attack that could make you scared. Do not get discouraged, continue. After the fourth day, you won't see a trace of it again.

Follow these steps and see how your glory will blossom with high speed.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Evil Powers may hate this post because it exposes and brings victory. Jesus is Lord.

Lalasticlala
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by paxonel(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Give one person in the bible who had similar experience of spirit husband or wife?
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:
Give one person in the bible who had similar experience of spirit husband or wife?
Give one person in the Bible who had cancer. It doesn't mean cancer does not exist. Whom Jesus frees is free indeed from spirit wife powers and all.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by finalboss(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2019
hooha:
Give one person in the Bible who had cancer. It doesn't mean cancer does not exist. Whom Jesus frees is free indeed from spirit wife powers and all.
grin so you can cure cancer with prayer ??

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by paxonel(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2019
hooha:
so,you mean just like cancer did not exist in bible days spirit wife and husband did not exist too. That spirit wife and husband is a new disease in Christianity?

Omo grin
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Jesus is Lord.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:
There's an account of such in one of those books omiited from the Bible we use. The angel told the man to burn incense of fish liver to kill d spirit husband. Check dem catholic bible
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by paxonel(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's an account of such in one of those books omiited from the Bible we use. The angel told the man to burn incense of fish liver to kill d spirit husband. Check dem catholic bible
was the omission done in the new testament or the old testament?
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:
was the omission done in the new testament or the old testament?
Old testament
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by paxonel(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old testament
ok, old testament.
There was no Christianity in existence then.
Then how come Christians are the ones suffering this spirit wives and spirit husbands when scriptures made it clear in

1 Corinthians 12:3....and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Meaning, all Christians have the holy ghost.

Can someone have the holy ghost at the same time have spirit husband or wife?
I don't think so!
To now say a Christian can have spirit husband or spirit wife is contradiction of scriptures.
It's either that scripture is lying or the op of this thread is the one lying.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:
ok, old testament.
There was no Christianity in existence then.
Then how come Christians are the ones suffering this spirit wives and spirit husbands when scriptures made it clear in

1 Corinthians 12:3....and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Meaning, all Christians have the holy ghost.

Can someone have the holy ghost at the same time have spirit husband or wife?
I don't think so!
To now say a Christian can have spirit husband or spirit wife is contradiction of scriptures.
It's either that scripture is lying or the op of this thread is the one lying.
The spirit wivr and husband thrive in a sinful person. Especially in one who engages in sexual immorality. Not everyone who is a Christian is saved, u don't know what they do behind closed doors.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by paxonel(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The spirit wivr and husband thrive in a sinful person. Especially in one who engages in sexual immorality. Not everyone who is a Christian is saved, u don't know what they do behind closed doors.
don't underestimate the power of Christ resurrection and hype spirit wife and husband, Christ only came to save sinners therefore people engaging in sexual immorality are the targets of his salvation. Meaning, everyone believing in Christ are all saved and have the spirit of God and not any spirit husband or wife whether they sinful or not and that is grace.

As many that believe to them he gave power to become sons and daughters of God.
Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:
don't underestimate the power of Christ resurrection and hype spirit wife and husband, Christ only came to save sinners therefore people engaging in sexual immorality are the targets of his salvation. Meaning, everyone believing in Christ are all saved and have the spirit of God and not any spirit husband or wife whether they sinful or not and that is grace.
OK sir. Noted

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
paxonel:

As many that believe to them he gave power to become sons and daughters of God.
My post is a strong post against powers of darkness. They won't like it!!!

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
freedomest:
Until you have gone through issues, you may think those talking about it are superstitious. This information will teach you how to end spirit husband and spirit wife in your life. I mean how to have total freedom to a point spirit wife or spirit husband attack will look like "it doesn't exist". Jesus set me free, so I need to share with you vital tips to your getting free too.

I started having serious spirit wife attack around 2014 or 2015, but maybe less before then. It is so terrible that even when you pray, praise, dance, read Bible, speak in faith, fast, see a pastor, go for programs, maybe rub anointing oil; you still encounter this stubborn power(s) messing you up sexually. I did all I can to end it in the right way, but this mad power was too stubborn to me until Jesus gave me the secret. Ladies who experience spirit husband attack can tell you how terrible this stubborn power can be. You that do not experience it may feel I am talking rubbish, but it is real. The dangers these powers can cause include: late marriage, constant breakups, instant dumping in relationship, ageing, lack of suitors, barrenness, miscarriages, troubled marriages, loss of contracts deals, etc. These powers drain from people's destiny.

How To Became Free

The secrets to spirit husband or wife is tied to (1) its Covenant with you (2) Being tied to you (3) it's habitation in you or for you.

You must first break the covenant with spirit spouse, then you loose your self if your are tied to it, then destroy the Habitation in your life...But how? See prayers here.

Fast from 1pm in the afternoon and break by 6am the next day. Do for each day!!. Read your Bible too and sing songs, forgive others and tell Jesus to forgive yours sins too as you accept Him.

4 days bulldozing prayers for full-blown eradication of spirit husband/wife.

Prayer Points

(1) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant I entered with every spirit wife. For ladies, it is spirit husband...(Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00 am, first day)

(2) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I loose myself from where I am tied to the spirit wife/spirit husband (for ladies)....(Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00 am, second day).

(3) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I cast out every spirit wife/husband(for ladies), and I declare it returns no more (Pray for 3 hours midnight from 12:00am, third day).

(4) By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I recover every good thing(you can list it) the spirit wife/husband has stolen from me. (Pray for 2 hours midnight fourth day, from 12:00am )

Warning: when you start the first day, you may experience a reprisal attack that could make you scared. Do not get discouraged, continue. After the fourth day, you won't see a trace of it again.

Follow these steps and see how your glory will blossom with high speed.

Re: How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. by nlPoster: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Reduce your gossiping and idleness and your problem is half solved angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Sexual Urges As A Christian Single / Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? / “I Will Never Ask For Money Through Account Number” – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.