Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu (233 Views)

NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Governor Lalong Loses Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu by ibrahim286(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu
The death has occurred of Ahmadu Gana, younger brother of the Commandant-General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Muhammadu Abdullahi Gana, today Friday, December 13, 2019.
Aged 44, the younger Gana died at the National Hospital in Abuja after a protracted illness.
He is survived by a wife, four children and an aged mother among others. He has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

Re: Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu by Kestolove(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
I was with d younger brother yesterday at his residence in Moritz minna nd he was telling me his travelling to see him on Saturday dats d Saturday his brother never saw, May his soul rest in peace and may Allah grant him Aljanah firdausi

(1) (Reply)

Subject / Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) / Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.