Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

“I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts (1185 Views)

Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by Futurephilip(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
After The release of a new wallpaper for Marlians By naira Marley. His fans have taken it to another level by posting pic of him as their new wallpaper. A desperate marlains as they called themselves said that he will tell his future children that naira Marley was NIGERIA president in 2019

https://spur.ng/i-will-tell-my-kids-that-naira-marley-was-nigeria-president-in-2019-man-reacts-to-naira-marley-new-pic-pics/

Re: “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by ABCthingx: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
The guy no shame, see his packs

1 Like

Re: “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by inforesource: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
So you can not decode the wise saying of this fan? He is referring to GMB. Maybe you should go read your Punch Newspaper well.
Re: “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by GOFRONT(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Es Mafo!!....Ha Mafo!!
Re: “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by blakid(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerians have totally lost it...wat do u expect when the one person that is supposed to be addressed as Nigeria President is a Zombie... Well, i will tell my unborn kids that Bob Risky was the bravest man in Nigeria between 2017 and God knows till when. Because he's living his life without giving a Bleep about what hypocrite Nigerians have to say....
Re: “I Will Tell My Kids That Naira Marley Was Nigeria President In 2019” Man Reacts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Don't Jam-pack all of us into your stupidity bro

Naira marley is the president of Marlians and mad people not Nigerians

Someone should please advice this idiot because if buhari hears this
He would surely be hanged for hate speech

That PUNCH degraded him to a Major General and went scott free doesn't mean any one who wants to share his glory would be left unpunished

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work-olosho Queen / Tacha And Larry Gaga Dating Rumors / Unbelievable!! Police Harass And Strip Terry Apala Naked In Lagos (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.