Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,973 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Donpazzza,donpuzo Or Whatever - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Donpazzza,donpuzo Or Whatever (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donpazzza,donpuzo Or Whatever by mexzony: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
i do not care about the name of ur babe whether her name is euphemia or euphobia or whatever.i asked a serious questionand if you did not have an answer then dont even think of replying.the reason i am asking is because i use the language and i was wondering if any other person uses the language so that may be we could join heads and think of something to do.i only like people who are serious.you really pissed me off
Re: Donpazzza,donpuzo Or Whatever by worldbest(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2010
dude! Sorry, i believe he was only trying to be funny. But wait! did you have to open a new thread?

@Donpozo: I understand you were just trying to showcase your humour skills by trying to turn a serious conversation to a 'lol,lwkmd' kind of thread. But d poster was serious, even dualcore says something meaningful after all the 'babes/woman talk'. Abi na too much coding cause am?

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Great Programmers In D House Where R U / Bsc In Ict,please I Need Professional Advice / Am Interested In Making Money With Website Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.