Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

“i’d Rather Be A Single Mom Than Show My Children An Unhappy Marriage” – Juliet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’d Rather Be A Single Mom Than Show My Children An Unhappy Marriage” – Juliet (517 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’d Rather Be A Single Mom Than Show My Children An Unhappy Marriage” – Juliet by naijafold(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Actress and former SoundCity presenter, Juliet Mgborukwe has said she will rather be a single mom than show her children an unhappy marriage.

The actress shocked Nigerians in July 2018 when she announced she and husband Chima Ojukwu were separating for the second time. She accused him of domestic violence and shared photos and videos as proof.

It was messy as Chima also made some allegations of his own and they both went ahead to air their personal affairs on Instagram.

Today, Juliet has shared a photo with a baby girl and they were both twinning.

She captioned the photo: “I’d rather be a single mom than show my children an unhappy marriage.”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/id-rather-be-a-single-mom-than-show-my-children-an-unhappy-marriage-juliet-mgborukwe-says/

(1) (Reply)

Guns And Drugs Found On Lil Wayne's Private Jet In Miami / Christmas Chicken From The Enemy / Clean Toyota Camry 2016 For Sale Gold Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.