Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking (2861 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by viviangist: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by gebest: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
The Principal should come and take a glass of wine.

1 Like

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by ALPHABASE: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
YEAH I THINK SHE SHOULD GET MARRIED ASAP grin
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Remimadrid1: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
shocked shocked Omo the principal comment dele gan. 'Advice to marry ' me.

1 Like

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by gebest: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mheen the FORM master wicked o.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
At least she didn't cheat
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by edoairways: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
She should acquire skills probably in trading. However the teacher didn't make enormous effort to investigate why his or her student failed woefully.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Mgbadike80: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
None of the names on the result sheet is igbo so i wonder how this can possibly be in Awka.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Waakanda: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin ... you must be kidding me. The boy and the management of that school ought to be arrested and tortured for 2 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes and 22 seconds smiley cool
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Flier: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
They think they are embarrassing the girl not knowing that they are destroying their school reputation
How did she get to SS1?
Failed teachers
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Old News
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by festacman(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
edoairways:
She should acquire skills probably in trading. However the teacher didn't make enormous effort to investigate why his or her student failed woefully.

What kind of investigation when she has already submitted the result of her investigation as "Always playing with boys in the bush". I think the principal gave the best advice as good father would give although marriage may not still stop her frequent sojourn with boys in the bush. It is either a spiritual problem from her background or a hormonal problem. Las las if something is not done to help her, she might end up in a brothel.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Okoroawusa: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
So Principal if your son is looking for wife you will give this one that you r advising her to marry?

Return that girl to pry 1 biko
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Ofemannnu: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
viviangist:
I Can't say anything ..

check comment from Principal

cc; lalasticlala

Source ; https://web.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/photos/a.462529397237358/1475663502590604/?type=3&theater

[img][/img]
lol

Like student,like principal.

Adviced to...
... playing with Boys in the... grin

The principal too should get a divorce. grin
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by ETWs: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mgbadike80:
None of the names on the result sheet is igbo so i wonder how this can possibly be in Awka.
so it's only Igbo people that school in Awka?
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by oteneaaron(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
What is she always doing in the bush??

This next egenratiom of youths ehn.

I am afraid of what the future would look like with these stubborn children in it as young adults.

Scary cry
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by edoairways: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
festacman:

What kind of investigation when she has already submitted the result of her investigation as "Always playing with boys in the bush". I think the principal gave the best advice as good father would give although marriage may not still stop her frequent sojourn with boys in the bush. It is either a spiritual problem from her background or a hormonal problem. Las las if something is not done to help her, she might end up in a brothel.

The principal didn't give the best advice. The teacher should be interested in investigating why her student keeps running after boys. Probably there is something they are doing that interest her. Once the tutor identify that he or she would be able to win her over.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Mgbadike80: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
ETWs:
so it's only Igbo people that school in Awka?
99.99% of teachers and students there are. Besides, how come both the form teacher and principal are none Igbo? A principal in that city won't give such a suggestion knowing that the local populace would find it offensive.

1 Like

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by darfay: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Another attention seeking mofo did this shit...aw come everyone has the same handwriting from all the different subject teachers, to the class teacher, sport master and down to the principal

Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Lonelypacifist6: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
I pity the guy that'll marry her, embarassed She's too daft Most definitely would kill him with stupidity.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by pek(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fake. No one offers all that subjects in a school.

2 Likes

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by viviangist: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Old News

kee u diaaaa
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by viviangist: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
pek:
Fake. No one offers all that subjects in a school.

chike obiiiii for SS1 .....

ILLITERATES FULL THIS FORUM .....
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
viviangist:

kee u diaaaa
VivianGist, Na Only Old News You Sabi Post
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by ogtavia(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is fake...she got P8 in at least 2 subjects

1 Like

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by YungMillionaire: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Advised to marry? Why? So she can spread her low IQ gene to the world?
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by calabaman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Advised to marry?

Who in his right senses needs such a liability as a wife.
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Some people sef. How on earth will you believe that fake/manipulated result. I'm 100% sure that the person who wrote the result needed cheap attention since most people believe everything they see online

Firstly no senior secondary schools in nigeria offers more than 8 subjects for each student(at most 9)

Secondly that result up there is combination of Science, Art, commercial subjects (i wonder how that is possible)

Lastly personal information on the said result paper(like name of student, name of school, department etc)

We're tired of fake news on social medias. I think it will be better if the government can scrap social media. It has done more harm than good
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2019
viviangist:
I Can't say anything ..

check comment from Principal

Source ; https://web.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/photos/a.462529397237358/1475663502590604/?type=3&theater

In her Exams, she got 31/60 in English, 40/60 in LE and 40/60 in Agriculture. If she wrote the following examinations mentioned above without any form of assistance, it means SHE IS NOT GENERALLY A DULL STUDENT. she will do better in humanities.

Can you imagine, 17 subjects? Did the principal advising her to marry do those number of subjects when he/she was in secondary school?

1 Like

Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by Hisduchess(f): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Mgbadike80:
99.99% of teachers and students there are. Besides, how come both the form teacher and principal are none Igbo? A principal in that city won't give such a suggestion knowing that the local populace would find it offensive.

Intelligent explanation.don't mind one a.fonja that wants to heap the itiboribo result on ndi Anambra abi ndi Igbo
Re: ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking by chudyprince: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
One of the remarks says "ALWAYS PLAYING WITH BOYS IN THE BUSH" LOL

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Awards Ict Scholarship To 15 Unilag Students / 7 Reasons For Mass Failure In WAEC,SSCE,NECO And JAMB / Should Class Attendance Be Optional For University Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.