Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Angela Fight With Thug's. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Fight With Thug's. (1054 Views)

Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Fight With Thug's. by Halexgos3(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Actress Angela Okorie Hospitalised As Gun Men Waste Her Car With Bullets On Her Way Back From A Show -Photos Of Car

stelladimokokorkus.com
Nollywood actress Singer Angela Okorie was attacked by armed men on Thursday December 12,2019 on her way back from a show tagged ''Fans party-The generation X'' where she performed live....

The actress who was on her way from Ikeja where the show held ran into armed men at Orile area of Lagos and they riddled her car with Bullets and the back seats have blood splashed all over

I don't know how the actress escaped but her car is a write off and is presently parked in a Police station.

Angela Okorie according to SDK sources is presently in Hospital and i don't know if she was hurt or how bad it is................We can only pray that she comes out of this stronger to tell the story by herself.....

Re: Angela Fight With Thug's. by Halexgos3(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
The artist dey sing now

Re: Angela Fight With Thug's. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who is she please?
Singer or actress?

Cause I heard she.........

1 Like

Re: Angela Fight With Thug's. by Halexgos3(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:
Who is she please?
Singer or actress?

Cause I heard she.........
Actress
Re: Angela Fight With Thug's. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Halexgos3:

Actress
OK dear
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Claimed That Davido Intentionally Did Fake Promotion With COZA Church. / Dead Body Of Newborn Baby Found In A Trash Dump In Kaduna / #KENCY2020: The Lady That Ghana’s Richest Young Boy Kennedy Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.