Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

'i'm Practicing With My Right Foot Now' - Salah Reveals Secrect Of His 1st Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i'm Practicing With My Right Foot Now' - Salah Reveals Secrect Of His 1st Goal (400 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Practicing With My Right Foot Now' - Salah Reveals Secrect Of His 1st Goal by reportminds: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mohamed Salah has revealed how he has been working on his right-foot after scoring twice to help Liverpool overcome Watford in the Premier League.

“I am practicing with my right foot now,” the Reds forward, who is naturally left-footed, admitted post-match to BT Sport .

“I had good luck with the first goal. Counter-attack and someone played a good pass and I think it was scored at the right time.

“We play against a good team today and I think they should be better positioned from where they are and hopefully we keep winning.

“I think we now have more experience. We play together for three or four years and we now when we can make the game calm and make it fast.

“Sometimes the crowd can panic a little bit but we have experience and a few games with one zero so it is fine.”

Before teammate James Milner added: “It was one of those days. The wind was difficult and it made it tough to play. We went long a few more times than we would like but sometimes you just have to play the game.

“They was always going to be up for it. A new manager coming in and we know what Nigel is like as well.

“It is not nice it affects everything, your touch, the longer passes, crosses, touch etc, but you have to deal with it. It is the same for both teams and sometimes you just have to scrap it out.”

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/im-practicing-with-my-right-foot-now.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My TEAM Of The DECADE. What Do You Think? / Man United V Norwich Prediction - England Premier League 11/01/2020 / Why Man City Didnt Win Against Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.