Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) (100635 Views)

Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stop flaunting audio money...
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by kizwal: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
And who is taking the picture shots? Because I'm not understanding how in all the pain, blood, psychological trauma you can still pick up a phone and pose for shots for social media upload even though I know you guys love to trend on the good, the bad and the ugly... but most people won't be taking you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kai, these no makeup pictures are making me want to swear off women.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
kizwal:
And who is taking the picture shots? Because I'm not understanding how in all the pain, blood, psychological trauma you can still pick up a phone and pose for shots for social media upload even though I know you guys love to trend on the good, the bad and the ugly... but most people won't be taking you seriously.
It’s all for clout. She can squeeze publicity and hopefully free money from this. A lot of men who have nothing to do with their wealth will send her ‘healing money’.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by ollyadeyemi881(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
chai this one na wickedness
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
As I said, no amount of money can insulate you from violegeria ask the maersk couple
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
aggrieved Tacha fans must be responsible for this.
Confirmedzombie u are also a part of this.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by ScotMisile: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
TACHAAAA
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Elipsis:
You come online making silly, insensitive comments to get likes from people as useless as you.

You are a very big fool.
you sef calm down or you'll be banned for nothing
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
ojmetrix:
hard luck to her
but 1st pic left eye open right one close
second pic right eye open left eye close
name the effect of acting nollywood film be that. But no mirror image. The long strip of blood clot on the open eye will convince you
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by lebete3000: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
ebironmi:
Gunmen have reportedly attacked Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie on her way back from a show Thursday, December 12.

Angela’s Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV was seriously vandalized with bullets and the interior of the car was filled with broken glasses following gunshots in the undisclosed location where she was attacked.

Blogger, SDK, made the exclusive reports about the armed attack on award winning actress, Angela Okorie. In the report, she claimed the attack left Angela’s car riddled with bullets, and the actress is still in the hospital .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyPt_JGrX0

Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/B6DtNJRonuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shebi dem talk sey GWagon be bullet proof
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Prophet777: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
May the Lord of host heal you...
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Only you fall for quilox.. Now this.. Learn from other Actresses.. Home and Location only.. No be every body like your makeup o.. Plus that Eye seems damaged beyond repair.. Shattered glass should be removed from that eye ASAP

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
DTC2:

Is this funny to you?
Thought your signature says let have fun
So this is funny
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
RoyalBlu:
OMG.

She's one lucky girl... Seeing the bullet ridden car. shocked

Get well soon girl.

Been thinking she's been yapping about imaginary haters. **** is real.

No way this was a robbery attack. No ways cry

M telling u.Too many friendnemies..hope them no go ask tacha some questions
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Romanoff:
Mehn. Na wa o.

If only these robbers will attack politicians.

But on a second thought, are these robbers or assassins?
Assassins...... undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

that bitch tacha is demonic and negative, i can bet my balls of its a job done by her rivers state violence loving cultist

Angela was rearing a snake by promoting tacha now the negativity is bouncing back

ode shut up
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Damn... They wanted to kill her for real... She's not just blabbing about some haters... She isn't safe even at da hospital... She should prolly move to an unpopular area...
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
ojmetrix:
hard luck to her
but 1st pic left eye open right one close
second pic right eye open left eye close
Ever stand in front of a mirror and notice that your left appears to be right on the mirror?

It is called lateral inversion. It also happens sometimes with a selfie camera. However you'll notice the patch of blood under the eyes is consistent with the inversion.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
See e pain them ooo.
So e pain dem and dem wan kill am.

Someone shld update me on the tacha jist or mercy Johnson just as I have been away from Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Exactly my thought..Nkechi blessing Sunday might be next on this
Mariangeles:
She has been exposing herself too much lately, making enemies everywhere!
She needs a break from all the bad energy undecided

Most of this actors need to get in touch with their spiritual side, get close to God to find peace and calm.
Thank God she's alive.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
i hope she leave this country so she won't be killed by some people she called her friends hire assasin thought she was dead but God pass them.get well soon her name always ring a bell in naija..movies.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Robenna(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
overdrive:
Lucky girl.

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Igetmyown247: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thank God for her life. It’s been a trying year for her, I hope next year be good to her.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:

One chance to pick a suspect " The Titans "

Go and arrest then na...ewu!

Titans are the cause of your headache
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
itzprezy:
I hope they don't associate this with tacha

That is what they'll do, the senseless people will start calling Tacha and Titans

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
ohhh
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

that bitch tacha is demonic and negative, i can bet my balls of its a job done by her rivers state violence loving cultist

Angela was rearing a snake by promoting tacha now the negativity is bouncing back

[/s]

I wonder when Tacha will leave ur head...

You'll run mad because of Tacha one day. Tell me, is she the first person to attack Tacha? You that have been attacking her, have they come for you??

I hope you have your evidence, ewu!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
lefulefu:
is this not this lady who was having issues with tacha of lately? how come soon after her faceoff with tacha then guys come attack her.doesnt look like armed robbery but could be a message passed to her.

Is she the first person to attack Tacha? What did she say that is worse than what others have been saying?

Some of you just come online to spew trash for likes and shares

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
aggrieved Tacha fans must be responsible for this.
Confirmedzombie u are also a part of this.
[/s]

Shut up dude! I know it's likes you want

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by GreetMe(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
ScotMisile:
TACHAAAA

Will make you run mad
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 2:50am On Dec 15, 2019
I thought the car is supposed to be bulletproof. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.