Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe (684 Views)

I Asked This Girl For Her Number......... / ME And My DAD Quarreling Because I Asked For An Iphone 8 / Xmas Vibe : Hilarious Christmas Shoe Photo To Spice Up Your Xmas By Bramike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe by ehixking(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
All my female friends are going viral today. Nobody should beg me and I apologize in advance.

I was a bit jobless today and decide to play around a bit. And in the spirit of Christmas I decided to beg for Christmas shoe from some of my female friends.

No be small thing. Girls are not smiling at all.
And one lesson I would always remember in all what transpired. "If you don't have, don't promise"

I would have promised my favourite or one person probably I like her so much or for some reasons or the other.
Swipe left and enjoy your read.
Re: See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe by ehixking(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=ehixking post=84912214]All my female friends are going viral today. Nobody should beg me and I apologize in advance.

I was a bit jobless today and decide to play around a bit. And in the spirit of Christmas I decided to beg for Christmas shoe from some of my female friends.

No be small thing. Girls are not smiling at all.
And one lesson I would always remember in all what transpired. "If you don't have, don't promise"

I would have promised my favourite or one person probably I like her so much or for some reasons or the other.
Swipe left and enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Motherfucker, Motherfucker, See Where You Don Land / Corona Virus: Government Promises 8500 Naira To Every Nigerian Youths / I Want To Help, What Can 10,000 Naira Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.