Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria (6619 Views)

Building My 4 Bedroom Country Home In Ugep With A Tight Budget / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom / Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria by ell77(f): 11:10am On May 26, 2007
Hi guys, this is one of two topics I have posted on the Nigeria property forum.

This topic is purely for those who would not buy a home in Nigeria even if they had the money.

I am doing research into how to encourage people to buy homes in Nigeria and would like to know what your reasons would be for not buying a home in Nigeria. Please post on this topic to give me a good idea.

As I have mentioned these answers should not include 'lack of money'. If not having money is the only thing that is preventing you from buying a home in Nigeria. Then I must assume that you would otherwise buy a home in Nigeria. In this case, please post on the poll I have provided in the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55816.0.html

Also if you are putting a reason why you would not like to live in Nigeria even if you had money on the present topic then you also need to go to the link I have provided to enter option 'NO' on the poll (but don't inlcude a reason on that topic only this one).

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Re: Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:03pm On May 28, 2007
why dont you just have one post and combine the two undecided
Re: Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria by ell77(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2007
@Disguy. I did consider that but there is a good reason for it. The two different topics will lead two two separate solutions and I did not want to combine the two. You see people in general would rather complain than say what they would like to have when they no there is no money to obtain that thing at the moment. So I felt if I put a broad question. People would use that topic to describe why they won't go to Nigeria and I would be none the wiser as to what people would like in a home in Nigeria. They are two separate questions. The question onthe other topic is more business driven. This topic is more infrastructure/socioeconomic driven. I can easily come up with a list of reason myself why people would not want to go to Nigeria. I don't need to research that necessarily but as to what people would like in a home, it is harder to guess percentage wise.

Thanks for the suggestion though and u don't have to post here unless you would not buy a house in Nigeria even if you had money. All will become clear soon. I know it appears vague. But I am not asking for money, only your preferences if you could write one line in the other page which has a link in this topic I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Re: Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria by daybydaywebsite(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reasons Why You Do not Have Money

https://www.daybyday.website/reasons-why-you-do-not-have-money/

Don't get it wrong Most time the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money is at 75% to 90% from you;

What do I mean?

Give it a try and read to Fix up the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money from this page.

Before you decide to hate me, understand I know what it’s like to be broke, and worse than being broke I know what it’s like to just barely get by month after month.

(1) (Reply)

Oakwood Gardens Phase2 In Lekki Is One Of The Most Trending Real Est. Investment / Genuine acres Of Land with excision Is Available For Sale / Opportunity To Own An Investment With Huge Returns Is Just A Dial Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.