Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Johnson Cross+nation Reacts On The Life Of Today's Young Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johnson Cross+nation Reacts On The Life Of Today's Young Christians (355 Views)

What Are The Difficulties Young Christians Face? / For Young Christians / Must Read For All Young Christians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Cross+nation Reacts On The Life Of Today's Young Christians by jemrymedia(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just yesterday Friday 13th December, 2019. at an evening fellowship called Cross Nation
In Kurudu Abuja along NyaNya Karshi Road.
The Young Rising Apostle Johnson the leader of the fellowship group was led by the holy Spirit to speak on the life of the Upcoming generation which he said.
"Our Spiritual fathers in the Lord
Graham, Bonnke, Morris Cerrulo are gone
Were left with
Daddy W F Kumuyi
Daddy E A Adeboye
Daddy Uma Ukpai
Daddy Benny Hinn
Daddy Oyedepo
Daddy Olukoya.
Is the eyes of the young believers not open yet to see that if they don't wake up now, the life of the next generation will be worse than what we are seeing now."
Furthermore, he said have we as a young person sat down to ask God, Where do you want me to serve you?, What do you want me to do for you?
afterwards he made a prayer chain for all the young Christians.
I was caught by this soul warming message and it struck a chord in my heart to make our young believers know that spiritually They need to wake up in all wise.
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1Corinthians 10:12.
Let's Rise and make way for the coming generation to serve God.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamm’at Nigeria Starts Their Annual National Conference Today / The Book Of Enoch: The Hidden Apocryphal Mysteries Explained / Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.