Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? (383 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? by princevinco(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Daddy Freeze, In one of his myopic and foolish ranting, showed how a frustrated man he is when he attacked Bishop David Oyedepo said that Shiloh is dead.

According to Daddy Freeze, he mocked or attacked Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church asking him why he resurrects Shiloh every year after God destroyed it?

Daddy Freeze quoted Jeremiah 7:12-15 which he interpreted that Shiloh is dead saying God destroyed Shiloh because of the people’s wickedness. His Instagram thus reads: If God destroyed Shiloh, why are we resurrecting it every year?

I am not writing this post to reply to Daddy Freeze because he is such a frustrated man seeking for attention and relevance. My writing this post is to inform the remnants and like-minded fellows that are following him.

To such fellows, I wish to say that the devil is using Daddy Freeze to blindfold them from joining millions to enjoy Shiloh Encounters. Such people, going by what Daddy Freeze said, I wish to ask you, Is Shiloh really or actually dead?

If Shiloh is actually dead as Daddy Freeze wants us to believe, then Bishop David Oyedepo should be applauded or celebrated as a supernatural man who gave Shiloh a second life by resurrecting it.

I said this because Shiloh that according to Daddy Freeze is dead is a world or global program or event. The 2019 edition of Shiloh recorded over 7,000 men and women who flew from over 145 nations of the world to attend the 2019 edition at Winners Chapel headquarters Canaan land

Several million were viewing the program live at various viewing centers around the globe. Over 8 million who could not go to the viewing centers viewed it in facebook while over 3 million viewed it on YouTube.

I wish to ask, apart from the world cup, is there any other program in the world that commanded such viewers yet Daddy Freeze wants his followers to accept and that Shiloh is dead.

It is said that a man who does not know but does not know that he doesn’t know is a compound fool. That is exactly who Daddy Freeze is. It is unfortunate that Daddy Freeze didn’t know the meaning of Shiloh in the first place.

That is why you that is why his followers should ask him to explain which of the Shiloh is dead and when did God destroy it since the word Shiloh has 31 bible references or verses?.

Please search for the word Shiloh on your mobile phone if the holy bible is installed there. Of the 31 bible references, Daddy Freeze picked only 3 verses in Jeremiah 7:12-15 and used it to interpret Shiloh.

If you are sincere to yourself, then you should ask Daddy Freeze to interpret for you Joshua 18:1 and as well as 1Samuel 1:3.

Joshua 18:1 says “and the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there”. And the land was subdued before them.

Also, 1Samuel 1:3 says, “and this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh.

Please for your information, Shiloh is not a particular location as Daddy Freeze wants his followers to believe. Shiloh is where people of God go up yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts where ever God tabernacle his presence.
PLEASE COMPLETE ARTICLE OF THIS POST CAN BE SEEN ON http://www.destinymoulders.com/daddy-freeze-is-shiloh-really-or-actually-dead/
Re: Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? by Chuks9000: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
7000 men who flew in from over 100 countries?
Sounds like what the earthly man would say.
How are those 7000 men impacting the lives of thier neighbours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? by Righteousness89(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
By Now , we should know that Freeze should be ignored
Re: Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? by princevinco(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Chuks9000:
7000 men who flew in from over 100 countries?
Sounds like what the earthly man would say.
How are those 7000 men impacting the lives of thier neighbours?
The same way you are impacting the lives of your neighbours.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Is Shiloh Really Or Actually Dead? by mumumugu(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
he is becoming jelous

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} / Download Music More Than Enough By Dr Lizzy SULEMAN / Something About Other Realms Of Human Souls Existence Apart From Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.