Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Whats Your Financial History 2019, And How Do You Plan 2020. Come Le Me Show Yu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Financial History 2019, And How Do You Plan 2020. Come Le Me Show Yu (392 Views)

April Promo!!! Le Me Create Your Business Website. .com 30k .com.ng 25k / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Download Whatsapp Sender pro 7.3 Latest 2019 - and whatsapp bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Financial History 2019, And How Do You Plan 2020. Come Le Me Show Yu by webtutorr: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
2019 is just ending in about two weeks. Many can account of good financial history of the just ending 2019 and many are just like, nawaoo, this year is ending again, and financial needs not yet achieved.

Then, in all that, there is no amount of wishing that can earn anyone money.
There is no amount of sitting and waiting for magic to happen.
If you dont take that decision to make your financial life better, you will still
come nairaland business section and be clicking all posts here searching for where
to download money and unfortunately, no where you can download money if you
dont take positive decision to work it out.

Anyway, to cut it short, i will be running a whatsapp online business training on what you
can be doing to be earning money online. So, if you wanno join the class,
message me on this my whatsapp number here: 08065847947
Message me with the subject: Online Business.
Date: Monday 16th December 2019. Time: 9-10pm

Join the class and by the grace of God and with our practical procedures, 2020 will be a
good financial year for you.

(1) (Reply)

Building Wealth In Stock Market By Capital Appreciation And Dividend Payment / Join A Better Meme Page For Better Smile Updates / 11k Nigeria Twitter Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.