Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials (773 Views)

My Bitter Experience At The Police Station / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by hidhrhis(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kindly forgive me if you see any blunder in what im about to share i studied Accounting not english but im going to try and paint the picture as it is for you people to understand

I use to hear and read about sars officials injustice but i never knew it will happen to me

Their was no light in my area at owode oyo on wednesday so i decided to go watch the champions league game between bayern munich and tottenham and also use the medium to charge my phone and power bank
Everyone were voicing their own opinion on how the match was going but suddenly from nowhere men in black armed to the teeth stormed in started locking the door,switched off the generator and their torch light lighting up the viewing centre and they started demanding for our identity card in which a gtbank staff showed them and another person making it two people i even thought it was this positive identification they want to start but why will they start from the viewing centre but to my surprise they started beating the two i had to run to the back because if they beat me the way they beat the two guys it will surely be 6 feet
The next thing was that they started collecting our phones and charger but what really made me doubt if they were really sars officials was that they were smelling of alcohol,raining abuses and some were smoking to cut the long story short we were chained and transported to their station via an hilux truck and a 1999 toyota camry on getting they they took our slippers,shoes,sandals wrote our names down searched and were locked up but on entering the prison i knew only If God want to save me that will make me survive.Their was an igbo man who got angry and started ranting but what they said was our offence really shocked me
We were arrested because we would have gone to rob people after the end of the match besides they were tracking some criminals and we were suspect
We met 6 inmates their and according to findings i discovered five were armed robbers and one was a murderer(butchered someone with cutlass )
The cell could not occupy us all because we were 27 in number and with the 6 inmates we met their making it 33 so we couldnt sleep some were sitting while some were standing that was when i discovered a theory their is no shorter night when you are awake
We were not allowed to call our families that night our phones were ringing but they did not pick but when it was daylight my expectation was that they will open the cell by 7 and free us all but to my surprise they came by 9 and started picking those who have cash first to bail themself,bail was set at 20000 and 3 people paid and were gone some people paid 15000 some 10000 and they were released remaining 13
I only have 10957 in my account and this people want to collect 10000 devil is a liar but when hunger visited me i told them i was ready to pay thst they should allow me to call my colleagues i was given my phone around past 12 called a friend to go to my place pick my atm and help me withdraw the 10000 to come and bail me out by that time it remains only 7 of us and the bail was reduced to 5000 naira and the counter money 1000 naira making 6000 so had to call him back to withdraw 6000
I was bailed out went home around 1 in the afternoon but the experience made me to reach a conclusion that nigeria can never be better not this century i dont know of the next
One of the sars officers who usually watch ball at the viewing centre told the owner of the place the next day that they were very sorry for arresting us that the people they came for werent in the area so because they dont want to go back without arresting anyone that was why they stormed the viewing centre in retaliation
When people were shouting endsars i always think it none of my business because ivd got no issues with them but after wednesday night i realised they are just bunch of unprofessionals,thugs,drug addict armed with gun and uniform with no brain
F sars,sars Government should just end it all and that name should never exist again

9 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
So, what do you want me to do?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by obiekunie2: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Vortex369:

Are you stupid? why asking such unsympathetic question! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by drmikeadams(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
hidhrhis:

Kindly forgive me if you see any blunder in what im about to share i studied Accounting not english but im going to try and paint the picture as it is for you people to understand

I use to hear and read about sars officials injustice but i never knew it will happen to me

Their was no light in my area at owode oyo on wednesday so i decided to go watch the champions league game between bayern munich and tottenham and also use the medium to charge my phone and power bank
Everyone were voicing their own opinion on how the match was going but suddenly from nowhere men in black armed to the teeth stormed in started locking the door,switched off the generator and their torch light lighting up the viewing centre and they started demanding for our identity card in which a gtbank staff showed them and another person making it two people i even thought it was this positive identification they want to start but why will they start from the viewing centre but to my surprise they started beating the two i had to run to the back because if they beat me the way they beat the two guys it will surely be 6 feet
The next thing was that they started collecting our phones and charger but what really made me doubt if they were really sars officials was that they were smelling of alcohol,raining abuses and some were smoking to cut the long story short we were chained and transported to their station via an hilux truck and a 1999 toyota camry on getting they they took our slippers,shoes,sandals wrote our names down searched and were locked up but on entering the prison i knew only If God want to save me that will make me survive.Their was an igbo man who got angry and started ranting but what they said was our offence really shocked me
We were arrested because we would have gone to rob people after the end of the match besides they were tracking some criminals and we were suspect
We met 6 inmates their and according to findings i discovered five were armed robbers and one was a murderer(butchered someone with cutlass )
The cell could not occupy us all because we were 27 in number and with the 6 inmates we met their making it 33 so we couldnt sleep some were sitting while some were standing that was when i discovered a theory their is no shorter night when you are awake
We were not allowed to call our families that night our phones were ringing but they did not pick but when it was daylight my expectation was that they will open the cell by 7 and free us all but to my surprise they came by 9 and started picking those who have cash first to bail themself,bail was set at 20000 and 3 people paid and were gone some people paid 15000 some 10000 and they were released remaining 13
I only have 10957 in my account and this people want to collect 10000 devil is a liar but when hunger visited me i told them i was ready to pay thst they should allow me to call my colleagues i was given my phone around past 12 called a friend to go to my place pick my atm and help me withdraw the 10000 to come and bail me out by that time it remains only 7 of us and the bail was reduced to 5000 naira and the counter money 1000 naira making 6000 so had to call him back to withdraw 6000
I was bailed out went home around 1 in the afternoon but the experience made me to reach a conclusion that nigeria can never be better not this century i dont know of the next
One of the sars officers who usually watch ball at the viewing centre told the owner of the place the next day that they were very sorry for arresting us that the people they came for werent in the area so because they dont want to go back without arresting anyone that was why they stormed the viewing centre in retaliation
When people were shouting endsars i always think it none of my business because ivd got no issues with them but after wednesday night i realised they are just bunch of unprofessionals,thugs,drug addict armed with gun and uniform with no brain
F sars,sars Government should just end it all and that name should never exist again
grin grin until we enter street,the harassment go reach us one by one
Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by meezynetwork(m): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Lol. Na normal level

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by joyandfaith: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2019
hidhrhis:

Do not move around without identity card.
if possible, do not go out in the night especially from 10pm in place like oyo.
if you are going out in the night, let someone knows your whereabout and when you will return.
SARS are criminals.

Go and report them in palace. Alaafin does not take nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by blackboy(m): 5:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Sorry. Its not only SARS regular police stations do it. Its business. I believe. They get target I believe. Maybe the station is in need of money or DPO. Its a shameless act. The day it happened to someone who worked in my office and went to the station i saw what you described. I was disgusted. Sincw that day I stopped chanting police is your friend. FG needs to see to the welfare of its workers at all level cause FG workers tend to use their offices to commit crimes

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by cctvwizard(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2019
So what steps did you take after your experience?

This is the problem with Nigerian, if I were you I will not rest, I must make sure I see the higher authority to complaint with this write-up you put here, go to police headquarters, demand to see commissioner of police.

My sole will never rest if justice is not done to those people. You have lots of evidence and this people we continue to work & your family may be next victim, so why can't you find a mean to report all this.

If I were you, I will use all available means to reach authority that may concern even if it will now cost me my live, I will get my money back, even increase it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
obiekunie2:

Are you stupid? why asking such unsympathetic question! angry

My sympathy can not be harvested by the simulated simulacra.

No, I am not stupid, and my feelings were not harvested.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Including the location would have given your story some credibility.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by Mightyhaiz: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Vortex369:

To fervently beg your creator for a functional brain..

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Sars Officials by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
To fervently beg your creator for a functional brain..

Who created my creator?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bags Six Months Jail Term For Stealing Goat To Pay Son’s Medical Bill / 63-YEAR-OLD Daycare Owner Breastfed Toddlers While Smoking Crystal Meth / I Killed My Girlfriend Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After My Money Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.