Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (43070 Views)

Subsidy Probe: Reps Say 23 Oil Firms Unknown / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Coolgent(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Next time Nigeria Army should ensure they shoot this traitor.
Useless Pig

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by juszoe82: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
You are such a daft.

How there you call IPOB such a name. A group that can educate the world and the so called Nigeria.

Put all Nigerian leaders together this Kanu is so brilliant than them all.

This guy knows much than you know so stop hating.

Simplyleo:
Sultan owns 23 oil wells?

The funny thing is that his ipob pigs believe him.

After all, as far those ipob illiterates are concerned, the president is one jubrin from Sudan. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
Why not come and tell us in person..

Sultan alone 23 oil wells.. How many oil wells do we now have in Nigeria?

While his gullible followers will believe this.

Lamidi Kanu Usain Bolt

I had a friend that told me when he did his IT in shell in 2003 that there are oil wells in Nigeria that are off record(technically they don't exist on paper) but these oil wells are actually there producing and the proceeds are shared between govt officials, presidency and the oil companies. Why is it that up till now we cannot even know the actual amount of crude that flows out of each flow station to the export terminal. The amount you hear is on paper, but reality on ground is more than that. Another example again when I did a course in refining engineering during my masters my lecturer was so sad about Nigeria's oil management that Oloibiri well which was the first well is already plugged and abandoned while the first oil well in Brunei which was discovered in the early 20th century is still producing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by GMbuharii: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
Why not come and tell us in person..

Sultan alone 23 oil wells.. How many oil wells do we now have in Nigeria?

While his gullible followers will believe this.

Lamidi Kanu Usain Bolt

And his mentor, UsainAfonjaBolt

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Emmanes: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

After all, as far those ipob illiterates are concerned, the president is one jubrin from Sudan. cheesy
bros y not go and check and confirm if wat he said abt d sultan is true or not and stop dis backbiting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by LZAA: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2019
GMbuharii:

And his mentor, UsainAfonjaBolt

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Truthbites: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2019
He spoke of Nigeria's lack of visionary leadership, as she still exports crude oil and imports petrol, with no plans to establish refineries.

See Aboki plan??

I agree with him though..north and south cannot be together
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Truthbites: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Emmanes:
bros y not go and check and confirm if wat he said abt d sultan is true or not and stop dis backbiting

Lol...the guy too backbite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by solmusdesigns: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Emeka offor, Udoji, and every other igbo man on that hopeless list are fronts, they do not own oil wella.

The only igbo man that owns an oil well is Ibeto

author eze is also fonting... lol i laugh at you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by solmusdesigns: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Strica:

How and why you trust this list to be exhaustive baffles me. I'm not saying anything for or against the topic, I'm just saying I don't trust the list.

exhuastive or not, if you are knowleagbeable about upstream oil sector you would know anybody can bid with their company name for a oml and which ever name is contained in the CAC is the name NNPC publishs as the owner, and only accounts opened in this name can pay royalty to the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

author eze is also fonting... lol i laugh at you

He is fronting 100% for babangida since the early 90s.

Emeka Offor is fronting 100% for Abacha Family, shortly after Abacha's son Muhammadu Macciedo died in a plane crash, emeka offor was his ADC.

I know these things wella wella.

Only niger delta militants can give u a real list of the owners of oil wells in Nigeria.

Ibeto got an oil well in 2012 from GEJ, He is the first igbo man to get an oil in Nigeria.

If Arthur Eze had an oil well for the past 30 years, he would be in Forbes Billionaire list, I'm quite sure of that.

ALL THE LIST OF OIL WELL OWNERS U HAVE BEEN SEEING OVER THE DECADES, DID U SEE ABIOLAS SON'S NAME THERE??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by wirinet(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Emmanes:

You guys are something else. You make a stupendous claim and ask people that doubt to confirm the claim, when you present zero evidence. Does that sound logical?

How do you want him to confirm the claim? Go to sokoto and ask the sultan if it's true?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by solmusdesigns: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Emeka Offor is fronting 100% for Abacha Family, shortly after Abacha's son Muhammadu Macciedo died in a plane crash, emeka offor was his ADC.

Only niger delta militants can give u a real list of the owners of oil wells in Nigeria.

Ibeto got an oil well in 2012 from GEJ, He is the first igbo man to get an oil in Nigeria.

If Arthur Eze had an oil well for the past 30 years, he would be in Forbes Billionaire list, I'm quite sure of that.

ALL THE LIST OF OIL WELL OWNERS U HAVE BEEN SEEING OVER THE DECADES, DID U SEE ABIOLAS SON'S NAME THERE??

oga abiola owns summit oil oml.. he is dully listed

all this fronting bullshit me i dont buy it one bit, Alakija was said to be fronting for babangida, same as Adenuga yet this people are fvcking rich and infact richer than who people said they are fronting for... and dont forget this people have being renewing this all lisence every 5 years from different president that hate each others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Kingrefreshed: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

We know you are a Fulani man working for you're cow Masters. Almost every thing Nnamdi Kanu predicted have come to past. Unlike you're COW president who have blinded your eyes and brains with propagandas!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by joshuaprice153: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2019
I just intended to drop by but I ended up reading for hours, browsing for past entries. And all those hours have been fruitfully devoted to learning new things. thanks for sharing! power washing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by donkach: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

We should celebrate a man that thinks oilfields are chin chin they sell in Awka?

Counting oilwells. grin

You can have an oil well whose running costs surpass the proceeds.

Illiterates thinking they have any knowledge of anything.

Mtcheew.
You lie. Oil well is Oil well. Oil business is Oil business. Please separate the two.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by oyoirabor: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

You guys should stop mentioning Sowore and Kanu in one breathe. It is disgusting and disrespecting to activism. We know full well that Kanu is loose, glory-seeking and highly uncoordinated. Sowore has been at the fore of activism over two decades ago.

I don't understand why anyone will regard Kanu who takes pleasure in threatening and insulting other ethnic groups, even his own as someone whose head is straight.

Bros...must of the people that turned/fought for liberation or equality, their heads no dey straight ooo....!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2019
donkach:
You lie. Oil well is Oil well. Oil business is Oil business. Please separate the two.

Look, I'm not here to trade words with ignorant people.

Ask that your uncle in the oil industry about oil wells.

At least there must be one person in your family that's in the industry. Or maybe not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Abacha's son that died was named Ibrahim.

Truly, you know these things.

grin

I've told you to stick to your keke Marwa spare parts business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2019
obynzo:

I had a friend that told me when he did his IT in shell in 2003 that there are oil wells in Nigeria that are off record(technically they don't exist on paper) but these oil wells are actually there producing and the proceeds are shared between govt officials, presidency and the oil companies. Why is it that up till now we cannot even know the actual amount of crude that flows out of each flow station to the export terminal. The amount you hear is on paper, but reality on ground is more than that. Another example again when I did a course in refining engineering during my masters my lecturer was so sad about Nigeria's oil management that Oloibiri well which was the first well is already plugged and abandoned while the first oil well in Brunei which was discovered in the early 20th century is still producing.

I'm sorry to say but you weren't well educated about the oil industry.

A well can and will be abandoned if the cost of operating it surpasses its proceeds.

Every oil field has a life span the reason they are called non-renewables.

It may well be that the oloibiri discovery, though being the first, was in fact a marginal find.

By the way, your friend that did his Industrial Training with Shell was a mere IT student.

There is no way he can have access to confidential information. Absolutely no way.

Again, I repeat oilwells mean nothing in petroleum parlance. What matters is productivity and profitability.

I can have 20 oil wells and be in colossal debt as they all produce little.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Chicastle: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Also some people will still criticise and hate Nk for this. but we all know that the truth is always bitter. Nk you will live long than Nigeria politician's
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

I'm sorry to say but you weren't well educated about the oil industry.

A well can and will be abandoned if the cost of operating it surpasses its proceeds.

Every oil field has a life span the reason they are called non-renewables.

It may well be that the oloibiri discovery, though being the first, was in fact a marginal find.

By the way, your friend that did his Industrial Training with Shell was a mere IT student.

There is no way he can have access to confidential information. Absolutely no way.

Again, I repeat oilwells mean nothing in petroleum parlance. What matters is productivity and profitability.

I can have 20 oil wells and be in colossal debt as they all produce little.

Bros this is information that is a well known fact in the industry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nanop1: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

I leave that for your father.

Sorry orphan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Alhajimalam: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=voltron14 post=84918025]

We should celebrate a man that thinks oilfields are chin chin they sell in Awka?

Counting oilwells. grin

You can have an oil well whose running costs surpass the proceeds.

Illiterates thinking they have any knowledge of anything.

Mtcheew

You that have knowledge use it to better Nigeria na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.