Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Minimum Budget And Best Medium To Advertise A Website To Start Getting Yields - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Minimum Budget And Best Medium To Advertise A Website To Start Getting Yields (625 Views)

How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer? / Just 20 To 30 Minutes Is All Need Daily To Start Getting Results / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Budget And Best Medium To Advertise A Website To Start Getting Yields by olasesi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I own a website where anyone can own an e-shop in it. It is like an ecommerce consisting of smaller ones for free.

This is what I want, believe, think, know, hope for and wish for.

I want an advertising agency/individual that has a minimum budget to make the website running through ad and still make people visit even when the advertisement stops.

I believe value sustains a website and not continuous ad. For example Facebook, Nairaland, etc. We go there because we get something from it i.e value.

I think the best medium for advertising it is through the Television and next, the internet.

I know TV is best to advertise it.

I hope I can find someone who can explain, disagree or suggest what is good for me as per the best budget, medium, or agency.

I wish I can also get web developer like me to join hands with. The website is on already and he is not the one to sponsor. Just more technical hands. I don code tire.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Facebook Chatbot To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Now / [FREE EBOOK] How To Get Free Quality Traffic To Your Website / Four Dead Easy Steps To Protect Your Wordpress Site From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.