Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen (799 Views)

Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by Chelseafan99: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by Zooposki(f): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2019
Foolish France president. No iota of respect. He should come to West Africa, let’s see if he won’t go back to France in a body bag.
Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by budaatum: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2019

Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by oz4real83(m): 5:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Hungry west African leaders will obey and still go there. Is it a crime for the France president to come to Africa for discussion? We have put ourselves in position where we can be treated anyhow. What do you expect when the president of the biggest economy in African goes abroad for even the smallest medical cases.

1 Like

Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Demands?

Well op is known to be mischievous
Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by jahsharon: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2019
oz4real83:
Hungry west African leaders will obey and still go there. Is it a crime for the France president to come to Africa for discussion? We have put ourselves in position where we can be treated anyhow. What do you expect when the president of the biggest economy in African goes abroad for even the smallest medical cases.

And will any European or American President make such demand from Major General Muhammadu Buhari? If you are not mentally imbalanced, then you will know that even Europe and American Presidents sometimes go to other countries for medicals
Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by juvewalex(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2019
He should get his ass down here and discuss with them . Some African leaders have made the continent a laughing stock especially the western region...
Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by Vulcanheph(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2019
jahsharon:

And will any European or American President make such demand from Major General Muhammadu Buhari? If you are not mentally imbalanced, then you will know that even Europe and American Presidents sometimes go to other countries for medicals
Please tell me when You have ever heard that an american or european president goes For medical outside his country......i would like to know

3 Likes

Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Una go just dey talk rubbish to defend politicians.

jahsharon:

2 Likes

Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by oz4real83(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Please tell me when You have ever heard that an american or european president goes For medical outside his country......i would like to know
don't waste your time time replying fools. That was why I ignored him. He is incapable of understanding anything. He thinks everybody is as stupiid as he is.

1 Like

Re: Macron Demands 5 West African Leaders Come To France To End Anti-french Sentimen by Vulcanheph(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2019
oz4real83:
don't waste your time time replying fools. That was why I ignored him. He is incapable of understanding anything. He thinks everybody is as stupiid as he is.
Thank You my friend, some people just come online to display their Ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Commotion In Surulere As Cult Groups Clash / Atiku Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari - Obasanjo / Buhari Will Not Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.