Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS (3047 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khafi follow her best friend, Tacha who host the Mayorkun concert in Victoria Island yesterday.
Khafi rock see through outfit to the concert yesterday.

Is The Outfit Hit or Miss??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/tmol2019-khafi-rock-complete-see.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Khafi Be Like You think we are playing here grin
Re: TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by Pmtvng: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Farm tools gbogbo
Re: TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by TWservices: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Even though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil
Re: TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2019
See them!!!

The days when people smile and feel proud over shamelessness and depravity are indeed the days of great tribulation on earth.

But majority of the people of the world do not seem to care. And that's how some past nations became heedless and unconcerned concerning the evils that were perpetrated amongst them until the repercussions came and they fell into great tribulations because of their deeds.

I hope history doesn't respect itself on us.

Although, I rejoice upon knowing of the coming of Imes, through whom Allaah will cause this evil and many others to be eradicated from many parts of the world.

When Imes comes, it will be game over for many evil people. grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS by solmusdesigns: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Khafi don tell british police to kiss her ass

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Mood After Arsenal Win Fans Blast Her / Elvina Ibru: I'll Kill A Man Who Beats Me / 2face Idibia: 'wetin Concern Anybody Whether I Marry Or I No Marry?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.