Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? (21725 Views)

FCT Task Force Plays It Safe When It Comes To Enforcing On Mosques / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by AdrickDayquan: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Inyamurin you never go church?
[/s]
shatap abokii

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2019
mumumugu:
there are many problems in the world and God major concern is how we free willingly use our device he free willingly gave us.
’s crazy right? You would think God would Be more concerned with government officials looting all resources at the expense of their poor, sick and starving people than with two love stricken young adults consentually fvkcing each other. Priorities.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Isoduwa(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Op use your head dey think better thing

Nobody is free from sin and nobody will make haven because we are all sinners
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Prettyjanet1:
How about married couples using condoms? Is it a sin?
During sex with themselves? Except the sex between themselves is a sin, otherwise it is not a sin for me, because using condom is not a sin in itself in my opinion.

Thanks.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by kennyz247(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
tongue

sin is sin with or without condom, but atleast wear a condom so you dont make a baby while commiting a sin, imagine being reminded of your sin everytime you see your child

but even d unwanted baby are still gift from God abi,some even bcomes(pastors, ministers and d rest)
instrument God use to bless our generation ,y should it be so
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by solmusdesigns: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2019
kennyz247:
but even d unwanted baby are still gift from God abi,some even bcomes(pastors, ministers and d rest)
instrument God use to bless our generation ,y should it be so

i guess God isnt as discriminating and castigating as men
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by solmusdesigns: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]

grin scared of lossing your alternative accounts like magic?

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by solmusdesigns: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]
trash
but bro you ugly oo

lol fear fear.. i handsome pass you and your lineage.. thats a fact.. feel free to drop your pics like an hairy yam legged yamree

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by zibya: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]
trash
but bro you ugly oo
Post the pictures make we see you liar
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by solmusdesigns: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]
zibya said make i no drop am
but wait oo
you ugly with ponmo mouth

you no fit drop am naa, you don shame your family be that

we dont want to see your picture sef
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2019
everyone knows its not safe as in holy. this topic is a waste of space
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Thank you, Jesus.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by crackhouse(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
IneedOT:
Those yeye mod won't tell Nairalanders from other religion to swear of accepting Jesus as their saviour before commenting on the post
u dey mind them.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by lanre316: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2019
IneedOT:
Those yeye mod won't tell Nairalanders from other religion to swear of accepting Jesus as their saviour before commenting on the post

The easy-going peaceful nature of Christianity is the cause. If Christianity has jihad (physical holy war) as one of it's pillar and Seun had been threatened with death (fatwa) if he doesn't do what Christians want, they will have what they want. Fatwa needs to be declared to get what you want. Force, not peace, is the weapon to dominate and get your way

NB: I'm not a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by realestate19: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Benwallt(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2019
What of with Vaseline or soap?
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Tellemall: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU CAN'T SIN IF YOU HAVE NO RELIGION.
You can't commit a crime if you do not know of the law.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Tellemall:

You can't commit a crime if you do not know of the law.

IF WE HAD MORE LAWS THAN RELIGIONS AND THEIR DENOMINATIONS, MAYBE THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Olugbenga1234: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
My mom always tell me I should pray for forgiveness of sins done by my great grandfather's.
No one is free of sin. If u say ur free then ur a fool.
For me I just do what I feel is right. I try my best not to do things I wouldnt want to be done to me.

I myself try as much as possible to abstain from sex not because it is bad, but because I believe there are spiritual things attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
in the first place fornication and adultery don enter the show, so it's sin.....
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Ewedegubbler: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2019
The only down part of sex for me is that whenever I have sex i lose all my soccer and horses bets afterwards and the next day. Apart from that I don't see any sin sex. Church people abeg make una park well
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Naijaarchive(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
I don't get the purpose of this thread.... Why would anyone think sex with condom is safe spiritually or pardoned.....
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Liposure: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Premarital sex with or without condom is not a sin.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
adehsenior:
There is nothing like safe sex in the eyes of sin. The word safe sex is used by the world because it prevents pregnancy and STDs. Sin of fornication and adultery can never be safe because it is sin against the body.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
So the world should not deceive us into sins in the name of safe sex

Very true.

We are in the world but not of the world.

God bless.
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by Dannyblaze: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
THINK WITHIN THE BOX, YOUR ANSWER TRULY LIES IN YOUR QUESTION
Re: Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? by tonyxxx(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
if the op has already tagged having sex without condoms a sin,why then is he asking if it's safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / There Is A War Of Attrition In Nigeria – Paul Enenche / Recession Hits Churches As Incomes Dwindle - Trudigest.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.