Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! (1081 Views)

Like Satan, Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sins / Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2022
According to Islam’s teachings, Allah’s wish is for humans to commit sin.

Allah was the one that destined Adam to commit the sin of disobedience as Adam was destined by Allah to commit sin 40 years before Adam was even created.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6614
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

So Allah is actually responsible for introducing sin into the world. Why then did Allah punish Adam for what the same Allah made him do?

Allah so much takes delight in sins that Muhammad told us that if humans refuse to commit sins, Allah will sweep them out of existence and replace them with those that will do his bidding of committing sins:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.
-Sahih Muslim 2749

Clearly these have shown that Allah is not the same as Yahweh who commands his creation to be holy.

“For I am the LORD your God. Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am holy.”
-Leviticus 11:44

When Jesus came to earth, just like Yahweh his Holy father Jesus taught that people should be perfect just like God is, Jesus Christ never encouraged sin.

“Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
-Mathew 5:48

The only creation that wants you to sin is Satan, and that has always been his mission.

Be vigilant, Allah the sin lover is not Yahweh the holy God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by James39: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
They will come for your head op.

This I have seen.
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
James39:
They will come for your head op.

This I have seen.
grin
Isaiah 54:15
“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which kind allah be dis self for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MrCodeSolo: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
all what you have just highlighted here are not far from the explanations below. In other words or in simpler terms it means "the fallen nature of man has been from the onset; designed to be inherently rebellious against God. Only God almighty is pure and no man is, was and will ever be and that's why man depend on God's divine guidiance. Aisha (peace be upon her) was no apostle paul but she knew and understood the complexity surrounding the fallen nature of man. See Rom7:15-25
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
all what you have just highlighted here are not far from the explanations below. In other words or in simpler terms it means "the fallen nature of man has been from the onset; designed to be inherently rebellious against God. Only God almighty is pure and no man is, was and will ever be and that's why man depend on God's divine guidiance. Aisha(peace be upon her) was no apostle paul but she knew and understood the complexity surrounding the fallen nature of man. See Rom7:15-25
I think you are mixed up. undecided

Man fell only after he chose disobedience not before. So, your aisha is wrong to believe this to be man's nature form his onset. He was created "good" to God's specification, this as is written in scripture, but then chose to abandon God so He could go it alone - of his own will- without God hence the fall. undecided

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
Which kind allah be dis self for God's sake?
Baallah, Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers aka Satan
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
all what you have just highlighted here are not far from the explanations below. In other words or in simpler terms it means

"the fallen nature of man has been from the onset; designed to be inherently rebellious against God. Only God almighty is pure and no man is, was and will ever be and that's why man depend on God's divine guidiance. Aisha (peace be upon her) was no apostle paul but she knew and understood the complexity surrounding the fallen nature of man. See Rom7:15-25
Who was Aisha quoting? Or did she receive inspiration from jinn Jibreel like her husband?

If your Allah programmed (predestined, made man without freewill to choose not to sin) then why did he punish Man for doing what he made him do?
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Man fell only after he chose disobedience not before. So, your aisha is wrong to believe this to be man's nature form his onset. He was created "good" to God's specification, this as is written in scripture, but then chose to abandon God so He could go it alone - of his own will- without God hence the fall. undecided
You are right on this!
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MrCodeSolo: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Who was Aisha quoting? Or did she receive inspiration from jinn Jibreel like her husband?

If your Allah programmed (predestined, made man without freewill to choose not to sin) then why did he punish Man for doing what he made him do?
you are mixing stuff up man! pre-destined and freewill are two different sides of a coin. Dz what i believe in , i believe that life itself is a test from Allah. Therefore, all humans must make their own decisions on which they will be judged by Allah. In reference to your above-mentioned bolded statement, if for example; had all human affairs been pre-destined and decided or "programmed" like you put it, then it seems to me that the appointment or callings of Prophets would be useless? U have freewill and so does every man on earth and the Qur'an is a testament to the fact. "Indeed we have guided him to the way, be he grateful or ungrateful." surah al-insan 76:3
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MrCodeSolo: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:

lets be logical here, you said, "after he chose disobedience" now, my question to you; is'nt disobedience an act of freewill on it own?
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
lets be logical here, you said, "after he chose disobedience" now, my question to you; is'nt disobedience an act of freewill on it own?
This isn't a discussion about free will so let's not let it degrade to that at all. undecided

The point is man's choice was never written in his fate but instead his own and his. What is written in scripture is that man-made that choice for himself, not once but twice - first as Eve and then Adam. No, to claim God preprogrammed man to make the choice is ludicrous - this is as far as what is written in Scripture of course. undecided
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
you are mixing stuff up man! pre-destined and freewill are two different sides of a coin.
You can be be pre-destined and still have a freewill.

To be predestined means your fate has already been sealed, decreed, determined, appointed, or settledbeforehand it’s not your choice to decide to do whatever you like it’s like you have been programmed to follow road A, but to have freewill means you can choose what to do whatever you like. You can go through any of roads A-Z

That was what Allah claimed to have done to Adam, he programmed Adam to sin and still punished him for doing what he was programmed to do!

Dz what i believe in , i believe that life itself is a test from Allah. Therefore, all humans must make their own decisions on which they will be judged by Allah. In reference to your above-mentioned bolded statement, if for example; had all human affairs been pre-destined and decided or "programmed" like you put it, then it seems to me that the appointment or callings of Prophets would be useless? U have freewill and so does every man on earth and the Qur'an is a testament to the fact. "Indeed we have guided him to the way, be he grateful or ungrateful." surah al-insan 76:3
The emboldened words show that your Quran is full of contradictions cos the same Allah says that he has decided to fill hell with Men and Jinn. Meaning he had destined them for destruction no matter what

Allah said that if he willed he could have guided everyone but no, he wouldn’t:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13

Packing everyone inside fire is the mission of Satan/Allah. There is no where Yahweh ever said that his desire is for hell to be filled with jinns and men.

Yahweh keeps emphasizing the freewill that man has to choose between good and evil and he enjoins (not force them) to choose good.

Deuteronomy 30:15
“Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster”
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MrCodeSolo: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
advocatejare:

You can be be pre-destined and still have a freewill.

To be predestined means your fate has already been sealed, decreed, determined, appointed, or settledbeforehand it’s not your choice to decide to do whatever you like it’s like you have been programmed to follow road A, but to have freewill means you can choose what to do whatever you like. You can go through any of roads A-Z

That was what Allah claimed to have done to Adam, he programmed Adam to sin and still punished him for doing what he was programmed to do!

The emboldened words show that your Quran is full of contradictions cos the same Allah says that he has decided to fill hell with Men and Jinn. Meaning he had destined them for destruction no matter what

Allah said that if he willed he could have guided everyone but no, he wouldn’t:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”

Packing everyone inside fire is the mission of Satan/Allah. There is no where Yahweh ever said that his desire is for hell to be filled with jinns and men.

Yahweh keeps emphasizing the freewill that man has to choose between good and evil and he enjoins (not force them) to choose good.

Deuteronomy 30:15
“Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster”

Surah Anbiya, Ayat 35 is self-explanatory enough...
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Surah Anbiya, Ayat 35 is self-explanatory enough...
So are these:

Allah sends people astray, Satan also sends people astray. Connect the dots grin

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
-(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Baallah, Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers aka Satan

grin

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Elohim and Allah are the same.
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:
Elohim and Allah are the same.
Elohim and Ilah are the same. Those are generic names for God in Hebrew and Arabic respectively and that is why Muslims shahada reads : There is no God(Ilah) except Allah (Quaraysh tribal god)

If Allah and Ilah means the same then the shahada would be meaningless!

Allah is the Quaraysh pagan mood idol

Yahweh is the God of the universe.

Read to have understanding!
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by KnownUnknown: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Worthless ignorant hypocrites. Quick to criticize others while being adherents of the most monstrous entities ever created.

What about your warlord Yahweh? If we are to believe the nonsensical stories you perpetual slaves venerate, didn’t Allah/Mohammed learn their savagery from Yahweh/Moses?
Isn’t it your god below dividing spoils like Boko Haram? The “battle” means genocide.

25 The Lord said to Moses,
26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads(AM) of the community are to count all the people(AN) and animals that were captured.(AO) 27 Divide(AP) the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.
28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the Lord(AQ) one out of every five hundred, whether people, cattle, donkeys or sheep.
29 Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part.
30 From the Israelites’ half, select one out of every fifty, whether people, cattle, donkeys, sheep or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the Lord’s tabernacle.(AR)”
31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Elohim and Ilah are the same. Those are generic names for God in Hebrew and Arabic respectively and that is why Muslims shahada reads : There is no God(Ilah) except Allah (Quaraysh tribal god)

If Allah and Ilah means the same then the shahada would be meaningless!

Allah is the Quaraysh pagan mood idol

Yahweh is the God of the universe.

Read to have understanding!
Yahweh is different from elohim.
Allah is not an arabic language.
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh is different from elohim.
Allah is not an arabic language.
Ok
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Worthless ignorant hypocrites. Quick to criticize others while being adherents of the most monstrous entities ever created.

What about your warlord Yahweh? If we are to believe the nonsensical stories you perpetual slaves venerate, didn’t Allah/Mohammed learn their savagery from Yahweh/Moses?
Isn’t it your god below dividing spoils like Boko Haram? The “battle” means genocide.

25 The Lord said to Moses,
26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads(AM) of the community are to count all the people(AN) and animals that were captured.(AO) 27 Divide(AP) the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.
28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the Lord(AQ) one out of every five hundred, whether people, cattle, donkeys or sheep.
29 Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part.
30 From the Israelites’ half, select one out of every fifty, whether people, cattle, donkeys, sheep or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the Lord’s tabernacle.(AR)”
31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.

If you're only interested in arguing blindly you can't see better than religionist killing people here and there.
But it's like you just love the headache of having to call them names when you don't know how to convey your message! wink

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anyone who can’t express himself clearly without insulting his audience is not worthy of being taken seriously! That’s why I will ignore that fellow with insults up there, he’s obviously pained and looking for who to pour his frustration on!

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:
Anyone who can’t express himself clearly without insulting his audience is not worthy of being taken seriously! That’s why I will ignore that fellow with insults up there, he’s obviously pained and looking for who pour his frustration on!
Allah and elohim means same thing. In the hebrew bible they are use as singular, taking their root from EL.
What’s worshipped in mecca is hubal, some call it hubaal, hu means sprit, and baal means lord, I’m sure the “baal” name sounds familiar.

I don’t know why west Africans are so interested in middle east gods.

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by KnownUnknown: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:
Anyone who can’t express himself clearly without insulting his audience is not worthy of being taken seriously! That’s why I will ignore that fellow with insults up there, he’s obviously pained and looking for who pour his frustration on!

That’s not the way you ignore. I despise you worthless cretins so much. Starting a thread about atrocities in Islam but excuses the same atrocities of his Jewish lords as “mission of god”. I hope someone “mission from god” you.
I’m expressing myself well by insulting you clearly. No ambiguity here you demented slave of Jewish nonsense.

No self respect having bastard viewing the world as a ridiculous dichotomy of “Jews and gentiles”.
It’s not surprising that Africa has been so throughly conquered because some of you obviously have slavish genes.
Now, ignore me properly you dumb son of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Allah and elohim means same thing. In the hebrew bible they are use as singular, taking their root from EL.
What’s worshipped in mecca is hubal, some call it hubaal, hu means sprit, and baal means lord, I’m sure the “baal” name sounds familiar.

I don’t know why west Africans are so interested in middle east gods.
Ok
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
KnownUnknown:

That’s not the way you ignore. I despise you worthless cretins so much. Starting a thread about atrocities in Islam but excuses the same atrocities of his Jewish lords as “mission of god”. I hope someone “mission from god” you.
I’m expressing myself well by insulting you clearly. No ambiguity here you demented slave of Jewish nonsense. No self respect having bastard viewing the world as a ridiculous dichotomy of “Jews and gentiles”.
It’s not surprising that Africa has been so throughly conquered because some of you obviously have slavish genes.
Now, ignore me properly you dumb son of a bitch.

In as much as i don't agree with both of you it doesn't mean we should become bitter towards one another. An adage in my language says "tí igi ba ré lu igi tí òkè la máa kọ́kọ́ gbé" meaning "when problems are like a hill the topmost is considered first"

So unlike the adage says you want to dig the root of this matter but first you need to make the environment friendly otherwise you won't achieve anything! undecided

Surely Israelites in ancient times do go to war and engage in genocidal acts but then we need to ask ourselves few rhetorical questions:
What was the belief of people back then?
How do people back then handle disputes?
What approach do people back then have towards the deities?
Was there a world order back then?

These questions will help us to know why they did those things that doesn't sound good to us now!

After Noah's generation a mighty hunter in the name of "Nimrod" wanted to rule the world {Genesis 10:8-9} anyone who chooses to rule over his fellowman is an OPPOSITION to God because only God has the right to set standard regarding right and wrong which supposed to be binding on all humans it's not man's job to set standards even for himself talkless setting standards for others! Jeremiah 10:23

Nimrod decided to cage the people in one geographical location in order to be their King but his ambition was thwarted when God suddenly changed the language of Nimrod's prospective subjects so they scattered on the surface of the earth! Genesis 11:1-9

But people like Nimrod still have that ambition so when anyone builds a destructive weapon the next thing they think of is not hunting for animals rather it's to intimidate others who don't know how to use such weapons and the next thing is making himself a ruler over the others.

Then demons are everywhere supporting such ambitions that's how people back then began having Gods as each person wants to worship the God that's supporting that mighty man who has made himself their King.

So by the time God decided to prove His own mightiness He first allowed the Israelites to go down to Egypt (the world's most powerful nation of that time) and became slaves for 400 years before going there with two feeble octogenarians to release His people without a military force nor destructive weapons as all other nations do fight for themselves.
JEHOVAH challenged all the demons that Egyptians believed (trusted) back then by using plagues significantly exposing the inability of each Egyptian god before destroying their best army in the red sea!

All these a God who claims to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did without using weapons or humans to do His own fighting!

Surely all the nations of the earth supposed to know that there is no other God beside this one {Exodus 20:3} but most inhabitants of the earth failed to reason intelligently back then?
Instead of looking for means of becoming the worshipers of this God they were planning to stop His people from setting up worship in the designated location He chose and some are even thinking of how to attack them.
That is why JEHOVAH came to their level after all they often fear destructive soldiers perhaps they will fear the Israelites if the Israelites are fighting and killing them face to face as all the people back then use to show their strength.

So you are right saying Israelites also engage in genocidal acts supported by their God in ancient times but then you need to know why this same God now condemns such act when billions across the globe are now calling upon His holy name only to end up killing one another over what Nimrod started back then: POLITICS! Revelations 6:3-4

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Ok

Yeah. Yahweh literally called himself Israelite god, he’s not more than that

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Maynman:

Yeah. Yahweh literally called himself Israelite god, he’s not more than that
Ok
Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by Maynman: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022

Re: Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin! by advocatejare(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Wait For Rapture / What Makes You Think The Bible Contradicts Itself / No Rapture !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.