Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened (2808 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by Bigcowhorn: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
another propaganda by the Muslim OP so as to give Christianity a bad name and to create an opportunity for islam infidels and atheists to insult Christianity.
[/s]
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by MisterKings(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
OgaBuhari:
another propaganda by the Muslim OP so as to give Christianity a bad name and to create an opportunity for islam infidels and atheists to insult Christianity.

For your information the OP is a Christian
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by 400billionman: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Freely you have received, Freely give.

Any gift offered under compulsion is non acceptable to God.
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by ericuzor(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Ungrateful people everywhere.
You were without a job and someone through the power of God made it happen after you had already signed and agreed to path with half of your salary now you want to change mind.

And that pastor self
Half salary every month is too much.
We should learn to help and assist people without attaching a price.
This is slavery
why should he pay him any money in the first place was it his power that gave him the job stop been bias in public forum..
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by dollytino4real(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
no curse will work my brother, u over try sef! just meet him and explain how it is first b4 u change church, pls locate any winners near u and be free.
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by dollytino4real(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
The source of your information... You said it was copied... Where was it copied from?
my guy my guy
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by SmellingAnus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy my guy
happy Sunday dear...
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by profilemessages: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
naira Marley: pastor dey gbaladun, imam na enjoyment grin grin
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by PastorandMentor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
You are a fool. Did you read my statement Condemning the pastor? Don't try that next time. I'm not your mate.
ericuzor:
why should he pay him any money in the first place was it his power that gave him the job stop been bias in public forum..
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by finalboss(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
PastorandMentor:
You are a fool. Did you read my statement Condemning the pastor? Don't try that next time. I'm not your mate.
Then how old are you ?? You don't talk to people anyhow. Don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by Bigcowhorn: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]

A gambler can only be a fake Christian
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by Bigcowhorn: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by ericuzor(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
PastorandMentor:
you are the biggest fool anu, pastor and mentor my ass
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by finalboss(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
ericuzor:
you are the biggest fool anu, pastor and mentor my ass
lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by dollytino4real(f): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
happy Sunday dear...
same here!
Re: I Have Been Giving Half Of My Salary To A Pastor, Here's What Happened by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Asking for half his monthly salary is nothing more than manipulations.
PastorandMentor:
Ungrateful people everywhere.
You were without a job and someone through the power of God made it happen after you had already signed and agreed to path with half of your salary now you want to change mind.

And that pastor self
Half salary every month is too much.
We should learn to help and assist people without attaching a price.
This is slavery

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Killed Pastor Dare Adeboye (COVID 19) / As An Atheist Do You Go To Church / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.