Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice (583 Views)

Ashawo Joint of Underage Girls Of 13 Engaged In Prostitution Bursted In Anambra / Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) / Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by Mandesz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
A secondary school girl of about 15year old narrate her experience in the hand of her sister's husband to my friend. she needs advice.
My friend is an okada rider. he lift them a couple of times from the girls school to a hotel. Today, both of us, my friend( I mean the okadaman and I) were walking along a street at gaa- akanbi, Ilorin, a young girl called on my guy and I waited for him to return.
When he returned I asked questions.
He told me he use to lift the girl and her sister's husband from her school to a hotel in school uniform but unknowingly to him the man has been raping her for a long time now. when his wife is not at home or whenever she is at home, he'll go to the girl's school and ask for her teacher permission ( by telling them lies). The girl in her school uniform will be taken to a hotel and raped.
This has been a usual trend with the man and his in-law for a long time now.
According to the girl, she reported the matter to her mother, the mother insulted her and call her all sort of names. alleging that she is a witch who want to scatter her sister's marriage.
The girl who looks confused, traumatized, and short of ideals asked my friend for advice on the next line of action.
Pls, she needs your advice.. your advice may be better.
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by Mandesz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
I thought of police action.

Regards to my ogaz at the top.. Lalasticlala, mynnd44, Dominique, Seun
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by AlomoReloaded: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Police is now messed up. They'll release him sooner than they arrest him... Let her take his name to JuJu and make him both mad and unable to achieve erection ever again!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
According to the girl, she reported the matter to her mother, the mother insulted her and call her all sort of names. alleging that she is a witch who want to scatter her sister's marriage.

Look for a human right lawyer, let them lock the man and also the evil hotel that permitted such.
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by Chrisemeka1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wonders shall never cease
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by Gracespecial101(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Well in the Name of Keeping your Marriage Save
You couldn't listen to your daughter?
Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by Gracespecial101(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
In the Name of Keeping your Marriage Save

In the Name of Keeping your Marriage

Re: Husband Incessant Rape Of Underage Teen, She Wants Your Advice by nanaman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Give the details anonymously to the social welfare department. Just walk to their office, there is always a phone number or email pasted on the door or wall of the office, copy and give them full info.

Make sure you send a reminder till they are caught in the act. Catching the man in the act would save a lot of stories and easier to prosecute.

Save the life of the young girl, NOW!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Imo Husband’s Tongue, Nose. / N37m Fraud: EFCC Uncovers Criminal Syndicate Of Bankers In Uyo (photos) / Man, 39, Docked For Sexually Molesting His Daughter, 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.