Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? (2709 Views)

My Experience As A Pure Water Factory Worker / Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Due to my present financial status, I am unable to purchase a delivery van to kick start my pure water factory, am considering buying brand new tricycle BAZUKI for moving the water from factory to town, my factory is situated in a rural area and about 10mins drive to a town on the left and 30 mins to another town on the right.

I want to know how many bags of water BAZUKI can carry per trip, am buying from BASCO Company at N550,000... I also learnt that it's fuel economical, considering my finances at the moment, am thinking it may help reduce cost of fuelling for transporting water to the two towns. However, I beg to for advice from people that are experienced in the business.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ETWs: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just don't overload the vehicle, otherwise you will have shattered hub bearing.

You are good to go.

Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
ETWs:

You are good to go.

You mean the tricycle right? like how many bags do you recommend per trip?
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
They got different types of tricycle, its thereby you duty to determine, which one will be suitable for your business, bt then u gotta rule out keke napep, because keke is nt strong
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
ETWs:

You are good to go.

The pink one is what am looking at, looks bigger, but more expensive than the other one.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
johnny6211:
They got different types of tricycle, its thereby you duty to determine, which one will be suitable for your business, bt then u gotta rule out keke napep, because keke is nt strong

See the image of the tricycle am talking about....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10733933_images20_jpeg860a2c755f78f7116a06c04c2ce62619
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ETWs: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

You mean the tricycle right? like how many bags do you recommend per trip?
I don't know the number of bags, just check the load capacity of the vehicle and comply.

I have seen where that tricycle was used to carry tiles, after few poles, the two rear tires fell apart as a result of too much weight.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
ETWs:
I don't the number of bags, just check the load capacity of the vehicle and comply.

I have seen where that tricycle was used to carry tiles, after few poles, the two rear tires fell apart as a result of too much weight.

That's scaring, considering the fact that water have much weight.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
more updates....
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by DonJayrome(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
When I visited Togo, many of the pure water companies use that to distribute the water and I loved the idea. But the difference is that Togo is quite a small country so their distribution network allows that because you can't carry up to 50 bags comfortably except you attach something like a cage stuff to make the back higher.
Imagine carrying just 50 bags to those community to supply. You should consider how many times in a day it will need to move and also the cost you will need to be fuelling it for such. The business is also competitive being that if your keke has not supplied certain places on time, other suppliers would have reached there to make supplies and your workers might end up driving around without making any sales that day especially in raining season.
In my opinion I would say that saving to buy at least one dyna truck or a mini bus that has no back seats will be best for you as they can carry as much as 200-300 bags once.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
DonJayrome:
When I visited Togo, many of the pure water companies use that to distribute the water and I loved the idea. But the difference is that Togo is quite a small country so their distribution network allows that because you can't carry up to 50 bags comfortably except you attach something like a cage stuff to make the back higher.
Imagine carrying just 50 bags to those community to supply. You should consider how many times in a day it will need to move and also the cost you will need to be fuelling it for such. The business is also competitive being that if your keke has not supplied certain places on time, other suppliers would have reached there to make supplies and your workers might end up driving around without making any sales that day especially in raining season.
In my opinion I would say that saving to buy at least one dyna truck or a mini bus that has no back seats will be best for you as they can carry as much as 200-300 bags once.

Thank you for your advice, I acknowledge the competition aspect you mentioned, though am in a rural area, where competition is not too high, I was actually thinking the tricycle can carry upto 100 bags at once... how much can I get a dyna truck or mini van that you mentioned?
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by DonJayrome(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Thank you for your advice, I acknowledge the competition aspect you mentioned, though am in a rural area, where competition is not too high, I was actually thinking the tricycle can carry upto 100 bags at once... how much can I get a dyna truck or mini van that you mentioned?

I don't think that tricycle can carry up to 100 bags except you fix that extra cage stuff I told you about. A sharp used/numbered dyna you can get for 500k to 600k. As for direct Belgium it might cost a million plus depending. I bought a mini bus three years ago for for 400k and it was brought from Germany by someone. I don't know of now but you can surely get a nice mini bus between 400k to 500k. Just remove all the back seats and leave just the front seat for driver and motorboy. That mini bus can carry between 200-250 bags at once. With that you are good to go. I hope you have registered with Nafdac and Atwap because its very necessary if not, you will have big problem.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2019
DonJayrome:

I don't think that tricycle can carry up to 100 bags except you fix that extra cage stuff I told you about. A sharp used/numbered dyna you can get for 500k to 600k. As for direct Belgium it might cost a million plus depending. I bought a mini bus three years ago for for 400k and it was brought from Germany by someone. I don't know of now but you can surely get a nice mini bus between 400k to 500k. Just remove all the back seats and leave just the front seat for driver and motorboy. That mini bus can carry between 200-250 bags at once. With that you are good to go. I hope you have registered with Nafdac and Atwap because its very necessary if not, you will have big problem.

Thank you so much for this advice, can you please send photo of the type of mini bus you are talking about? I am registered with NAFDAC, but am not registered with ATWAP, am located somewhere in Osun state.

Where can I get the mini bus?
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by DonJayrome(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
ZionMyWorld:

Thank you so much for this advice, can you please send photo of the type of mini bus you are talking about? I am registered with NAFDAC, but am not registered with ATWAP, am located somewhere in Osun state.

Where can I get the mini bus?

I don't really have information about where you can get the mini bus. You can ask around your area or any good mechanic workshop should be able to help you with that. Like I stated mine was brought to me by someone who brought it from Germany and wanted to sell so I grabbed it then. You can also post your request in the auto section of this forum so maybe someone there will be able to assist you.
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Thanks
Re: Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? by ZionMyWorld: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
DonJayrome:

I don't really have information about where you can get the mini bus. You can ask around your area or any good mechanic workshop should be able to help you with that. Like I stated mine was brought to me by someone who brought it from Germany and wanted to sell so I grabbed it then. You can also post your request in the auto section of this forum so maybe someone there will be able to assist you.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Would I Make Money With My Private Car! / GEJ Has Just Handed Dangote Another Monopoly: Rice. Great Job, Genius! / Nigeria Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.