Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,661 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

"God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times In The Head, Actress Okolie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times In The Head, Actress Okolie (677 Views)

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times In The Head, Actress Okolie by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
The Nollywood Actress, Angela Omolie has show how she was saved after she was been shooting At for over 30 min by some set of Assassin , despite all the hot fire All she could got is injuries which affects one of her eye and head.

Watch her thanksgiving talk
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/god-saved-my-life-i-was-shot-10-times.html

Re: "God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times In The Head, Actress Okolie by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who's husband are you fuking
Re: "God Saved My Life, I Was Shot 10 Times In The Head, Actress Okolie by Hoodbilonia: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stfu. 10 times my dick
Those are cuts from window glass
Just 1 bullet u r dead,your cns go die once

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Facebook Account? / Fire Outbreak At First Bank Branch In Ede Osun Stat / Police Raids Baby Making Factory In Mowe Ogun State, Rescues Pregnant Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.