Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Photos From Best Of Nollywood 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Best Of Nollywood 2019 (378 Views)

Meet "David", A Fast Rising Nigerian Actor From "Best Friends In The World" / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' / Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Best Of Nollywood 2019 by Olusharp(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
The Best Of Nollywood took place last in Kano State and majority of actors and actresses from the Nigerian movie industry graced the occasion.

Present at the event was the Kano State Governor, Abudullahi Ganduje.

Awarda were be presented to Nollywood veterans, Sadiq Daba, Mama Rainbow, and
Ngozi Ezeonu.

Kannywood actress, Maryam Booth and ace comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka hosted the event.

See Photos from the event

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/15/photo-from-best-of-nollywood-award-2019/

Re: Photos From Best Of Nollywood 2019 by Bonebreaker(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Something is wrong I'm looking at my hand and there's no award

(1) (Reply)

I Have NOTHING To Do With COZA Church – Davido Disclaim Viral Video Advert / Angela Okorie Drops Music Video E Pain Dem (video) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.